Chapter 9: new friend

Nadia's Pov:

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. Urrghhh! I hate work, so I enter the toilet and I freshen up, I come out, I do my skincare and then unto the hardest thing ever, what to wear, today being the third week of me serving, well I still wear suit once in a while, that Saeed man has apologised to me for being rude and now we are friends, just jolly friends though.

Well I decide to put on a green top that has a bit of white and a green trouser with my white sneakers.

I step out of my room, Ummi is sick so I just enter her room to greet her and also say goodbye to herAbba and Ya Rayyan travelled since yesterday so it's just Anwar and I, I go downstairs to meet him already eating

Abba and Ya Rayyan travelled since yesterday so it's just Anwar and I, I go downstairs to meet him already eating

''good morning''

''morning''he simply reply

''so Ayan said you haven't been picking his call or responding to his messages"

I look at him then I visibly sigh
''yeah I haven't and I am not planning to''

''why aren't you willing to give him a chance, you know settle things?''

''I have given him enough chances and I am done''
I say with my voice laced with anger

''hear him out''

''Anwar please, let's not do this, I am not going back to him and you should know, understand and respect my decision''
I simply say in annoyance.

I stand up and I enter my car in anger and drive to work, I reach office and I meet Faiha.

''Amarya how far'' I say with excitement.

  ''fine ooo, baby girl, looking fine as usual'', she replies

''you are funny'' I say then we sign in before going into our office to start our work for the day.

As usual, my phone starts ringing and it's Ayan, and yesss I have told Faiha about what happened, she told me to just take heart and be strong.

Around 2pm I decide to go for lunch, Faiha went out with her fiancée for lunch, they asked me to join but naaa, I can't be third wheeling.

So after much thought,I decide to drive to nosta café to eat, I order Oreo milkshake and settle on a beef burger, I sit down waiting for my order then someone's phone fell beside me as he was trying to pass, I pick the phone and pass it to him.

''hey sorry'' he says politely

''it's fine, it didn't hit me anyway''

''I know it's just courtesy''

why is he polite?
"hmm, just be careful next time'' I reply smiling

''you sound like my mom''

''lol''I mutter.
He just chuckles out loud, then my order arrives and I decide to start munching then go back to work but it's wrong to not invite him to join me.