Chapter 17; Forced

Nadia's Pov:

Flashback

Ummi hasn't said anything but then she finally speaks up

"Nadia you will get married to Ayan, you are old enough to get married and what will people say and think?"

"Ummi pleasee! I don't want to, he doesn't even trust me anymore, he feels I won't stay loyal to him"

"Nadia, I don't care! You will get married, better go and get yourself ready, I have said my own"

She walks out of the palour and Abba  is consoling me. This is supposed to be the happiest day for me so how?

Ya Rayyan is here and Ummi tells him everything and he takes my side. Abba isn't saying anything I just want to be allowed to have a choice.

I talk to ya Rayyan and Anwar and they suggest I should meet Ummi and beg her. I enter her room and immediately I kneel on the floor

"Ummi pleasee don't do this to me, I don't want him, he doubts me, my dream is at risk, it's something I have worked for all my life, I can't just throw it away"

"Well I am not giving you a choice, you are a lady, you are supposed to be married by now, what will my friends and family and people say?"

"Ummi please, consider my feelings, please"

"Nadia I said no! Please leave my room before I change it for you"
"Ummi please"
"Nadia, la udri an afeal shyyan sa'andam ealayhi. Ana afeal hadha faqat li'anani uhibuk lidha yurjaa almughadhara" (Nadia don't make me do something I will regret, I am only doing this because I love you, please leave).
"Ummi law samaht" (please)
She didn't spare me a glance, so I take it as a cue to leave. I go back to my room and I start crying, and I thankfully just started praying, so I just pray istikhara, I end up sleeping on the mat.
This week has been very rough. I would have never imagined the day I would cry and feel like dying because I am getting married to Ayan, it's soo surreal.
Abdulmaleek called me and we talked, and for some reason I feel like I should tell him, I did and he consoles me. He even calls every now and then to check up on me
***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
Nadia's Pov:

I can't believe I am getting married in a week's time, and in a week's time, my hopes and dreams will be shattered. I have begged Ummi but she pays no heed. Baba has spoken to her plenty time but she's not listening to anyone.

I wonder what is pushing her to make this drastic decision, I tell myself it's the devil but never thought this day will come
And Noor has been nothing but supportive, she's the only person who knows the truth amongst all my friends.

Everyday just keeps passing eventless except Ayan and his stupid ego, he keeps messaging me telling me it's just few days till we get married. I am just speechless honestly. I just hope that things will take a different turn even though I highly doubt that but I wish they do.

A/N:
Oh God😭
Why is Ummi doing this to our dear Nadia?
I really wish Nadia the best and remember when I said I bless their relationship ko?
Toh I take my blessings back.
Do you think Nadia made a mistake by rejecting Maleek?
Well! We shall see
Ghost readers please vote.
And as usual don't forget to vote, comment and share!
Love: A❤️