an interesting math class

whippedcream : finney
sexuallyunactive : bruce
thefunnyone : billy
adhdhoe : robin
emo : vance
pining : griffin
girlboss : gwen
smellyprettythings : donna
uptop : penelope
thegcbigsister : molly
thegcmother : maria

UCLA - FINNEY, BRUCE, VANCE & ROBIN'S MATH CLASS
WEDNESDAY, 12:29 PM

Finney had marks. Everywhere. His neck, his jawline, his collarbone, his chest, his thighs, everywhere. And Bruce laughed his ass off when he saw Finney's job of hiding them. It was one of Robin's hoodies and he constantly pulled it up his neck. I mean hey, at least people know he's not up for grabs.

"He went feral. Like, feral," Finney answered the equations in the textbook while he spoke. "But it was so cute. He called me the most beautiful boy he's ever seen and I almost screamed. And he used consent for touching my bare chest. And kissing my neck. It was so-"

Finney sat next to Bruce on one side of the lecture hall and Vance and Robin sat next to each other on the other side. "No, cause, he's gorgeous. Like, I'd be on my knees for that man in an instant," Robin rambled. Vance sighed and answered the equations in the textbook. "Dude, are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Vance grumbled.

Robin shook his head. "No you're not. You never deliberately answer the questions in math. What's up?"

"I just- you and Finney are so in love and shit, I mean obviously, you're engaged. But- recently me and Bruce just haven't done anything like that. At all. I mean sure we have the goodbye kiss going to classes, and the goodnight kiss, but other than that nothing has happened." Vance looked at Bruce while he spoke. Bruce was happily talking and laughing with Finney.

"Text him and ask him to go to the bathroom, then you can sneak out of here and go get yo mans." Robin nudged him with his elbow and Vance smiled a little.

"Fine."

VANCE & BRUCE'S DMS
WEDNESDAY, 12:45 PM

vance: hey

bruce: hi, whats up?

vance: ask to go to the bathroom

bruce: what why

vance: js do it

bruce: fine

UCLA
WEDNESDAY, 12:46 PM

So, Bruce did as told and asked to go to the bathroom. When Bruce left, Robin peeked his head up to see over who was sitting in front of him, and luckily the teacher was occupied and not looking. "Go, go go." Robin whispered and shooed him away. Vance ducked down, but successfully made it out of the classroom.

He could see Bruce down the hallway, looking at his phone and making his way to the bathroom. Vance speed walked up to him and dragged him in the bathroom. "What-" before Bruce could ask anything, Vance pinned him against the wall and kissed him. Bruce melted into it and kissed back.

Vance kept one hand on the back of Bruce's neck and the other on his waist, riding up his shirt a little. "I miss you." he muttered.

"I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere," Bruce squeezed his eyes shut when Vance moved to kissing down his neck. "I missed you - fuck - too." he tried his best not to whine when Vance bit down on his neck, quite obviously leaving a mark.

FINNEY & ROBIN'S DMS
WEDNESDAY, 13:04 PM

finney: youre CRIMINAL