naur wauy

whippedcream : finney
sexuallyunactive : bruce
thefunnyone : billy
adhdhoe : robin
emo : vance
pining : griffin
girlboss : gwen
smellyprettythings : donna
uptop : penelope
thegcbigsister : molly
thegcmother : maria
rose : rose
sofia : sofia
addie : addie

BRUCE & VANCE'S DORM
JULY 21ST, 00:09 AM (12:09 AM)

Vance quietly opened the door and closed it behind him, having come home late from work. He was surprised to see Bruce's nightstand lamp on and him awake. He had his headphones on and was looping a bead through string, creating a bracelet. When he heard the door open he looked up and took his headphones off. "You're home late." he commented.

"Sorry, I got caught up. I had to fill in for Nancy," Vance replied, taking his jacket off and hanging it up. Bruce just looked at him as he did so, an emotionless expression on his face. "What's with the face?" Vance said, sitting down next to Bruce and being careful not to spill any beads.

Bruce paused the faint Taylor Swift song playing from his headphones and turned to sit and face Vance. "When was the last time we went on a date?" he asked.

And Vance was stumped. He and Bruce haven't really done anything ever since Valentine's day. Or maybe his birthday? Or maybe it was a few days ago. He couldn't remember. "I'm not uh, sure. Why?"

"Because I think we should break up."

Vance's heart immediately shattered into a million pieces.

01:00 AM

Bruce knocked gently on Finney and Robin's dorm room. He could hear faint shuffling and groaning and then talking, and finally the click of the door in front of him. Finney stood there, rubbing his eyes, and an extreme bed head of hair. He squinted his eyes and then furrowed his brows, surprised to see Bruce at his door at such a late hour.

"What's up?" Finney said in a sleepy voice. It surprised Bruce how much his testosterone had already kicked in.

"Can I sleep here? Just for tonight?" he replied.

Finney immediately read Bruce like a book and nodded, stepping aside for Bruce to come in. He smiled at Finney and threw his bag at the end of the spare bed. Robin pushed himself up on his elbows, surprised to see him. "What happened?" Robin whispered to his fiance as he started to get back into bed. Finney simply shook his head.

Bruce didn't sleep that night, and neither did Vance.

THE NAME GOT BORING SO I CHANGED IT
JULY 21ST, 14:23 PM (2:23 PM)

uptop: i just woke up and something is not right

pining: why have u just woken up its literally 2pm

uptop: shut up griffin

thefunnyone: hey

uptop: shut up billy

thefunnyone: i stand corrected

whippedcream: why is it when something happens one of u are always able to tell

smellyprettythings: so something DID happen

whippedcream: DAMNIT

adhdhoe: FINNEY

whippedcream: IT WAS AN ACCIDENT

sexuallyunactive: im gonna touch you

whippedcream: how is bro calm and collected

sexuallyunactive: finney i just spent 3 hours in ur arms crying how on earth is that calm and collected