𓃥Hogwarts Year 1✩°。⋆⸜(˙꒳​˙ )

The loud creak of the great hall doors jerked Stiles out of his head, The older years all sat at 4 different tables assorted by colour. A group of teachers shared a long table at the front of the room and the first years were lined up behind Rubeus Hagrid, the grounds keeper of Hogwarts.

In front of Stiles stood a beautiful red head girl who was holding a book even though their luggage was to be brought to rooms once sorted. And behind him was a boy, just slightly taller then himself with black hair and tanned fair skin. The boy seemed just as nervous as Stiles while the girl was much more confident. His plan was to hopefully make friends with both, but it seemed for his own sake, the other boy would be easier to talk to at the moment.

"Stiles Stilinski." Stiles stook out his hand to the boy who looked at him surprised. He seemed to take a breath then brought his hand to meet Stiles.

"Scott. Scott Mccall" As they shook hands, Stiles couldn't help but smile. He was excited to have a friend on the first day. The idea of being alone wasn't really appealing.

"What house do you think your gonna be in?" He'd ask Scott. The boy seemed to think for a moment before answering.

"Gryffindor. Definitely Gryffindor." Scott nodded to himself proudly. "I just hope I don't get put in Slytherin. After everything that happened with Tom Riddle? Nu uh." He huffed.

"mhm.." Stiles could help but agree, while he didn't think all Slytherins were truly bad, it would make his time here much harder if he were in Slytherin.

"What about y-"

"And now may all our first years enter"

They walked into the great hall, all eyes on them. Hagrid led them to the front of the room in a line. It was truly beautiful, the decorations in the hall, the smell of the food. The smell of treacle tarts filled Stiles nose making him literally drool.

"This is really happening" Stiles gasped out. He felt on the verge of a panic attack, but he didn't feel upset he was overwhelmed with happiness.

"Yeah bud. It's really happening" Scott pat Stiles on the back with a hearty laugh that caused some heads to turn, this just making the two laugh more.

"I would like to welcome everyone back to hogwarts! And an especially warm welcome to all our first years. We are gonna start with sorting you into your houses then we can begin the feast!" And ancient looking man bellowed above all the noise in the room, gaining the attention of everyone in the room and quickly shutting up Scott and Stiles.

"First up, Lydia Martin" The red head from infront of Stiles stepped up to sit in a chair, the hat was placed onto her head and in a matter of seconds the hat announced

"Ravenclaw!"

Everyone clapped as Lydia walked over to the table where everyone sat with blue on their robes and a huge blue banner with a raven on it.

"Scott Mccall"

Scott glanced at Stiles who just nodded eagerly pushing Scott to walk up, He was obviously worried so Stiles decided to comfort him, "No matter your house, we will be friends. I swear" He pat Scott's shoulder and the boy finally walked up, sitting in the chair Stiles could see him gulp from where he was which made him laugh to himself.

"Hufflepuff!"

Scott let out a huge breath, he was probably worried about being sorted into Slytherin.

Theo was sorted into Slytherin with Jackson, Malia into Gryffindor along with Kira and Liam, Allison was also put in Gryffindor. Erica and Boyd were put in Ravenclaw.

Finally it was Stiles turn, the longer he hadn't been called the more his happiness turned to nerves.

"Miec-Mieczy- uhh." The headmaster looked around unsure of what to do. "Stilinski!"