Disclaimer and Author's Note

Hello, there~! ヾ(≧ ▽ ≦)ゝ

(I'll try to make this quick but watch me fail miserably xD Here goes nothing!)

Firstly, I'm really honored that you somehow found this fanfic of mine interesting enough to open and read what I've got to say :) Means a lot to me! ^^

Next, I'd like to inform you all that I'm writing this note/disclaimer and just putting the cover, synopsis etc. out there for the time being, to ya know- gather some expecting readers (hopefully :P) and put what I'm planning in front of you all! 

(21-Nov-2023 Update: It's been quite a while since I've start posting lol~)

I'll start actually posting the chapters when I'm at least halfway through the novel/fanfic/story so that I don't just dump it altogether before even reaching halfway through lol TT

I'll try my best to include pictures that best represent my descriptions, if needed and also try to add music recommendations/links that are best suited to that particular chapter ;) I don't have a music recommendation for every chapter lol (sorry not sorry xD) because that'll take way too much time and I won't be able to get through with the actual writing :')

I might, I'm saying I might, sometimes take a scene's idea from something I read in a book that I loved a lot, but I'll also inform you when I do so don't worry xD Almost all of it, like, I guess, 99% of it, will be written by me~

I apologize in advance for the inconsistent updates because I can become quite busy with life, so, I hope you guys can be a patient with me through this journey of mine! A journey that I'm really hopeful to finish till the very end.

Unlike my old completed JJK fanfic (yeah, we don't talk about my unfinished and waiting to be edited work ehe- *awkward laugh*), this one seems kind of long to me. idek actually :3

There will be no smut! But I will obviously include intimate scenes ;) Oh, and yes! There is a decent amount of cursing too :P

THIS IS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. FULL CREDIT GOES TO ME. NO COPY OR REPOST ALLOWED.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Writing Statuses:

11:07 p.m. of 01-Aug-2023: 8 576 words 

11:45 p.m. of 09-Aug-2023: 11 205 words

01:06 p.m. of 14-Sep-2023: 15 226 words (I also added the synopsis to the word document so there might a couple hundred extra words in there for that lol~)

07:35 p.m. of 21-Nov-2023: 20 323 words

11.28 p.m. of 02-March-2024: 30 237 words

03:13 p.m. of 19-May-2024: 39 043 words

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Here's a very teeny tiny scene from what I've written so far~! hehe

"Miss Park, I'm fully aware that I am indeed quite attractive, you don't have to stare at me like that. I get a little shy." He says as the smirk on his face widens.

Your face was definitely not getting hot. It was just the drinks.

Yup, it's just the drinks, nothing else. Chill, he's messing with me.

You subtly roll your eyes at his remark as a sarcastic laugh escapes your lips. "You and shy? Hell must have frozen."