[Yeosang]

I looked at Yeosang who was was on the floor with his knees to his chest. I couldn't really read his expression, he was a mixture of sadness and fear. I rubbed his back and he looked at me with a small smile.

"We better get back to work, we don't want to get yelled at again, do we?" He asked quickly standing up from the floor and nodded, standing up as well.

Yeosang has been strange lately. He's jumpy more often around me and he's always looking around when we're together. I know that he knows that I'm gay, but that's never bothered him before, so what's going on with him?

Throughout the whole work day, I watched him. I watched as he stocked dog food or cat food. I watched him as he fed the animals. I even watched as he walked past me a few times but didn't look at me once and honestly, it kinda hurt.

After work I drove him home. We sat in the driveway for a while, I wasn't entirely sure what we were waiting for. Usually he says his goodbye and quickly leaves.

"San?" He said in a quiet tone and I turned my head towards the passenger's side to look at him.

"Yes?"

"How did you know that you were gay?" He asked looking at his work bag that was on his lap and looked at him with a worried expression, I could tell something was bothering him.

"Well, honestly I tried dating a few girls and it was fine, but when it came to sex, I just didn't enjoy it and faked it so it would be over faster. But then I hooked up with a guy and it was a lot better, " I said looking at him and he looked at me with teary eyes.

"Well maybe you just haven't met the right girl yet or you just didn't do it right. Did you watch videos on it? Did you study before doing it? You could've come talked to me, yeah I don't have experience, but I'm your best friend, I could've helped you, " He said looking at me as his tears fell.

"Hey, it's fine, not a big deal. It's not I haven't met the right girl or didn't do it right. It's just simple that I'm not into girls Yeo I-"

"Don't say that, you don't know for sure, you haven't been with many girls, San. Just try again and again until you find the one-"

"Okay, listen to me, " I said putting my hands on the sides of his face, making him look at me, "I don't know what's wrong with you lately, but you've been acting weird around me and I'm worried about you. Now I know for a fact that I like guys, not girls and that's just something that you have either accept or you can ignore me like my other so-called friends do, but one thing is for sure. I am gay and I always will be, no matter what others say or believe, " I said looking at him and watched as he slowly closed his eyes as he put his hands on mine, lacing his fingers with mine and I gave him a confused look, "Yeo-"

"I want to do what you did, " he said looking at me and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at him and he looked at my lips before looking back into my eyes.

"San...please kiss me?"

"Yeo, I don't think-"

"Please? I want you to-"

"I'm not saying that I won't, but I don't think that we should kiss here, in your driveway where your parents could see us."

"They're not even home, please? I can't wait anymore, San. "

I sighed before sitting back in my seat started the car, making him look at me confused.

"What're you-"

"Put your seat belt on. If I'm going to kiss you, I'm going to do it right, " I said as I started driving and he nodded doing as told.

When we got to my house, we quickly got out and went to my room after saying a quick hello to my parents and sister.

I closed my bedroom door behind us and locked it before looking at him. He was sat on my bed, criss-crossed and just looking at me with a small smile that melted my heart.

Was this actually happening? Was I really about to kiss the guy that I've been in love with for so long? Alright, I need to start slow, ask some questions like what the hell is going on with him, lately?

"Sangie," I said sitting on the bed beside him and he nodded looking at me, "can I ask a few questions first?"

"Uh..I guess, " he said looking at his hands.

I nodded before continuing, "why have you been so jumpy with me, like I'm going to do something to you?"

Yeosang shook his head before looking at me, "it's not that I think you'll do something to me. San, I trust you more than anyone, it's just...I'm scared. I'm not even supposed to be around you anymore except for at church. I'm just afraid that parents or someone will see us. I don't want anything to happen to you, " He said looking at me as he eyes started filling with tears and I pulled him into a hug.

"Hey, nothing is going to happen to me, I promise. I appreciate you taking care of me and protecting me though. Thank you for always staying with me, no matter what. You really are a wonderful best friend," I said pulling back a bit to look at him and he nodded wiping his eyes.

"I'm really sorry, Sannie, " he whispered as I held him close.

"You don't have to apologize, " I whispered back, "but what about in the car earlier? I've never seen you act like that before, " I said looking at him and he sighed.

"Honestly...I don't know. San, I feel like my head is constantly screaming at me. A mixture of my voice and my parents voices. My voice is telling me that I'm fine and everything will be alright, but then their voices get louder and tell me the complete opposite. But when, " he paused for a moment before looking at me with a small smile, "it all disappears when I look at you..I feel calm, a peace. I always want to be with you, San. San I...," there he was again, looking at my lips.

"Yes, Yeo?" I asked in a quiet tone and he looked into my eyes.

"San...I think that I'm falling in love with you, " He breathed out and it was like everything around had stopped completely.

Did my best friend and crush just confess to me? No, that couldn't have been right. I just heard him wrong..right? There's no way. He likes a girl in our church, not me. That's impossible....right?

~To Be Continued~