[Unholy]

I smiled looking at San, as he cleaned the cut on my bottom lip, left by my father the night I left. He looked so handsome, his tongue sticking out of his mouth a bit as he focused, putting ointment on the small cut. His hair hanging loosely in front of his eyes a bit. It felt weird being here like this with him, but I didn't hate it.

I put my hand on his forehead, pushing his hair back out of his eyes, making him smile widely at me and I felt my cheeks heat up, and I looked away from his gaze and heard him chuckle before kissing my cheek softly.

"You're so cute," He said making me look at him with a small smile and he pecked my lips.

"San, now you have ointment on your lips," I said wiping his lips with my thumb, making him chuckle.

"So? It's not going to kill me," He said making me roll my eyes playfully before standing up from his desk and felt him immediately wrap his arms around my waist from behind when I started walking towards his bed.

"Sannie," I whispered turning my head to the side and we put our foreheads together and closed our eyes as we swayed from side to side a little.

"I'm so in love with you," He whispered, making me smile and I placed a soft and slow kiss on his lips.

Everything at this moment felt like a perfect dream that I didn't want to wake up from. Ever since last Sunday, my parents haven't tried contacting me at all, which I'm thankful for, but it also makes me feel bad, I felt sick to my stomach like I was waiting for something that'll probably never happen...we're already in December and it's Sunday again and I've heard absolutely nothing from them. My sister talks to me constantly though, she said that our parents have been quiet since that day and when they got home that night, my parents went straight to their rooms. Yes, you heard right, they have separate bedrooms. They have for as long as I can remember.

My sister and her best friend have came over a few times, mainly to bring me some of my things. I'm really grateful to the Choi family for allowing me to stay with them for the time being.

"I'm so in love with you too, San," I whispered against his lips and he hummed before turning me around and picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and put me on his bed as he hovered over me and started kissing my neck softly making me smile more.

(A/N trigger warning! Homophobic slurs, homophobia and other name calling. Skip until you see ✝️)

Sol's POV.

I walked in through the front door and took off my shoes and jacket before walking into the living room and immediately heard my parents arguing in the kitchen.

"What do you expect me to do, Yuna?! Just defy the lord and allow that boy to do whatever he wants?! No! I'm not going to ruin everything we've built and let him bring his faggot ways and faggot friend into our home!"

"I'm not saying-"

"You always do this! You always give in to him, no wonder he turned out this way! You ruined our son! Babying him all the damn time! Giving him what he wants!"

"Jiwon!"

"We've should've kicked the Choi family out of our church the second we found out about their son's illness, but no! We let them stay because you gave into him!"

I watched as my mom went silent, looking at her feet as tears fell from her eyes.

"Jiwon...Yeosang is my only son, he is my baby, so yes, I admit that I do give into him, but there's nothing wrong with that. Honestly, I have put up with too much from you. You have hurt my children, this family and honestly...you say that this is what God wants, but you and I both know that it's not. You take the word of God, and you distort it. What you teach is wrong, so here is what's going to happen," She said lifting her head up to look at him and my eyes widened, the last time she tried standing up to him, he hit her so hard that she passed out, "I am going to get my baby and hopefully bring him home, and you will never put your hands on him or any of us again, if you do, we are all gone and you will never see us again. Do I make myself clear?"