[Forgiveness]

"Okay, I know that I'm annoying, but I just really have to know something," I said turning onto my side, to look at San who was trying to sleep beside me.

It was currently three in the morning and I couldn't stop thinking about that post of Wooyoung and San.

"What baby? What do you have to know?" He asked tiredly as he wrapped his arm around my waist and moved closer to me with his eyes closed.

"What's the deal with you and Wooyoung?" I asked, making him open his eyes and look at me with an annoyed expression.

"Babe, I love you. But can we talk about it in the morning? It's late and I'm tired-"

"No, I want to talk about it now," I said sitting up straight and he groaned, putting his face in his pillow.

"Yeosang, I already told you-"

"You didn't though. I remember...I remember the day that I told you that I was falling in love with you...You told me that you met a guy named Wooyoung."

"And I did," He said sitting up straight and looked at me, "I met him, we had sex and that was the end of it," He said as I looked at my hands and felt tears sting my eyes.

"Only it wasn't the end of it."

"What're you talking about?"

"There's a picture of him on your Instagram, it looks like you are on a date. I tried to tell myself that it was probably after, it's fine. But I continued to look at his account and I saw a post that looked like an older picture and I know that it is because he had short hair in it-"

"Yeosang-"

"His hair is long now, just like in that post on your Instagram," I said looking at him as my tears fell and he sighed.

"Fine, you want to know everything? We met a while ago, we always discussed having sex, because I told him that I was curious about men and wanted to try, but I kept chickening out. Then one night, the day before you told me that you were falling in love with me. Him and I were hanging out and I thought fuck it, and we had sex. That picture was taken that day, before we had sex. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you."

I nodded slowly before wiping my eyes.

"It's fine...Night," I said laying down with my back to him.

"Baby-"

"I had sex with you! Told you that I was in love with you! Left my family and church to be with you, and you lied to me!" I cried looking back at him and he tried to put his hand on my shoulder but I pushed it away, "Don't touch me."

I turned away, closing my eyes and felt him moving on the bed.

"This is exactly why I kept telling you no. I didn't want you to regret it, but you just kept pushing it-"

"So this is my fault?" I asked sitting up to glare at him.

"What do you want me to do, huh? You want me to delete the post? Fine! You want me to never speak to him again? Fine!"

"Right now, I don't want you anywhere near me," I said getting up from the bed, "This was all clearly a mistake."

"Where are you going?"

"Home. I should've never left and stayed 'the innocent church boy' that everyone thought I was, but no, I couldn't because of you!" I said pointing at him, "You got into my head and screwed me up-"

"Oh, because I'm gay?! Because I have a 'mental illness'?" He asked walking towards me, "say it, Yeosang. Say what everyone else thinks. I know you're thinking it," He said getting in my face.

"San, back up-"

"Or what? Will I infect you with my gay disease? Sorry to break it to you, princess. But as soon as you took my dick into your mouth, you were infected," He whispered before I slapped him across the face, and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"San...I-"

"Get out of my house," He said looking at the floor.

"But-"

"No. I'm done with you and everyone else-"

"Sannie, please," I cried, putting my hands in his, but he pulled his hands away.

"I'm not going to tell you again," He said before walking away from me and I nodded slowly before grabbing my bag and left.

~

San's POV.

I never saw him at school or at work and he blocked me on Instagram. I know that what I did and said was wrong. I don't even know why I said all that, I was just tired and annoyed. Yes, that's not a good excuse, but it's true...God, I'm such an idiot. My family is even pissed off at me, and I don't blame them.

"San!" I heard Wooyoung say, making me look up from my notebook in the school library, "You wanna get coffee with me, after school?"

"I don't know. I have a lot of homework," I said looking back at my notebook.

"Do it later. Come on!" He whined shaking my shoulder and I chuckled, looking at him.

"Fine, but only because I really need caffeine. I haven't had much sleep lately."

"Oh, why?"

I sighed, putting my pencil down and leaned back in my seat as I looked at him and crossed my arms.

"Well...just boy troubles. Don't worry."

"Well, you know that I'm always willing to help you," He whispered, smirking as he put his hand on my thigh under the table, slowly moving it upwards before I put my hand on his.

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind," I said moving his hand away and he nodded smiling widely.

"Come on!" He said grabbing my hand and I quickly grabbed my things before following him.

Yeosang's POV.

It's been two weeks since we broke up. I started going back to church and I apologized to my father for all the sins I committed and prayed to the Lord for forgiveness.

Now I'm courting with this girl Eve, who I liked before everything happened. For those who don't know, courting is way different from dating. Courting involves getting to know your partner with the expectation that marriage is the end goal. There's no sex, no hand holding and no kissing. All that has to wait until marriage.

Eve is a nice girl, very funny and caring...But what I feel towards her is absolutely nothing. I miss San. She doesn't laugh like him or smile like him. I feel drained, numb and tired. I started doing school online and quit my job as demanded by my father.

I don't talk much and stay in my room as much as possible. My happiness is gone, my life gone and I am alone...This for the best, right?

~To Be Continued~

(A/N ^^y'all probably looking at me like this, right now, huh?)