[The Devil's Tango]

"Would you mind if I stayed the night? I just don't want to go home yet," I said looking at San who had his arms wrapped around my waist and his face buried in the crook of my neck as we laid on his bed.

"Not at all. But how?"

"Well, I was going to have my sister tell our parents that I was staying the night with her boyfriend and he can just pick me up tomorrow. "

"Okay, that works. You can just borrow my clothes," He said smiling widely and kissed my cheek softly making me smile and I quickly called my sister.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sol, I have a question?"

"What's up?"

"Could you possibly tell our parents that I'm staying the night with your boyfriend?"

"Yeosang-"

"Please? I'll do all your chores for the next two weeks! I'm just not ready to leave him yet."

"What will his family say?"

"His family already know everything and they understand. Please?"

I heard her sigh and I crossed my fingers, praying to God to do me this one favor. I just want to stay with him a little bit longer, please Lord?

"Jongho, can you pick up my brother tomorrow from San's house?"

"Yeah, no problem. I'll pick him up after I get off work. "

I smiled widely as I heard them talking. My sister and I said our goodbyes before I hung up and pulled San into a soft kiss.

"Sannie, I'm so happy with you," I whispered against his lips and he pulled away to smile at me.

"I hope that I can always make you happy like this. I love seeing your smile. It's so beautiful on you," He said looking at me and I felt my cheeks heat up as I looked into his eyes.

I caressed his cheek softly, "Sannie?"

"Hm?"

"I...I want to try."

"Want to try what?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I...you know..."

"No..I'm afraid that I don't, " He said smirking a bit. He knew exactly what I meant. He just wanted me to say it.

I blushed more as I looked away from his gaze and sighed softly.

"I want to do the devil's tango with you, " I said and heard him laugh.

"My gosh, you are so innocent, baby. You can't even say the word sex."

"I can say it!" I said crossing my arms and he chuckled.

"Then say it."

"I- come on, do I really have to?"

"If you want to have it, then you have to say it or I won't know what you want, " He said smirking and laid on his back with his hands behind his head and closed his eyes.

I huffed before straddling his waist and his eyes widened as he looked up at me.

"San, I..want to have.....s..s...ugh! I can't say it, alright! It's too embarrassing!" I groaned flopping to the side of the bed, my right leg still wrapped around his waist and I heard him laugh.

"Man, you kind of scared me for a second there, had thinking that you were a top," He said hovering over me and I looked at him with a raised brow.

"Top?"

"Oh my- You're so God damn innocent."

"Hey," I said hitting his arm, "Don't take the Lord's name in vain. "