[Date Night]

I smiled widely when San handed me a Maltese plushie that he won from a claw machine for me and kissed my cheek softly.

"Sannie, you're so sweet," I said wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed him softly, "I really love you."

"I really love you, too."

I smiled before pulling my phone out of my pocket and looked around before spotting a mirror on the wall and pulled him towards it.

"Let's take a picture together," I said looking at my phone and he hummed before I felt him put his hands on my waist and I smiled looking at us through my phone.

He started leaning in to kiss my cheek, but before he could, I took the picture and he groaned.

"Yeo, I wanted to kiss your cheek," He said making me chuckle.

"Here,I'll take another one, but kiss my lips instead, hm?"

"Alright, but only because I like kissing you," He said making me smile widely and kissed me softly before I took the picture.

I turned off my phone and slid it into my back pocket and wrapped my arms around his neck as I continued to kiss him and he chuckled against my lips before pulling away.

"I'll post them on Instagram, later," I said smiling at him and he nodded before kissing my cheek softly, "Come on, I'm hungry. Let's get pizza!"

San's POV.

I smiled widely looking at him after we ordered our pizza and drinks. He was scrolling on his phone and I put my hand on his thigh and he put one of his hands on mine before smiling widely at me.

"Sorry, I was texting Sol, back."

"That's alright. I was just admiring you," I said smiling at him as I leaned on my hand after propping my elbow on the table and he did the same.

"Really? Well then I need to admire you too."

We smiled looking at each other and leaned in a bit.

"Do you like what you see?" I asked smirking at him.

"Oh yeah. You're very handsome, Sannie. I could look at you all day."

"Aww, same goes for you, baby," I said before kissing him softly and felt him smile against my lips.

"Hey, after this, can we get ice cream? I'll pay."

"Sure, but I'm paying because I asked you out," I said, making him roll his eyes with a smile and I kissed his cheek softly before our food and drinks came.

~

"This date was wonderful, Sannie. I has an amazing time," He said smiling at me before taking a bite of his ice cream.

I hummed smiling as I took a bite of my ice cream and he started smirking at me, making me raise an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Do you want to mix our ice cream flavors?"

"You got oreo and I got mint chocolate...I don't think they'll be very good together-"

My eyes widened when he kissed me, immediately slipping his tongue into my mouth. I didn't mind though, I like the taste. I smirked biting his bottom lip as we pulled away from the kiss.

"Delicious," He whispered before kissing me once more and I chuckled.

"You're so weird, yet so hot at the same time," I said smiling at him and he chuckled smiling widely at me as he took a bite of his ice cream.

Yeosang's POV.

I looked at San, as I continued eating my ice cream while we walked back to his house.

"San?"

"Hm?" He hummed taking a bite of his ice cream.

"Do you like Wooyoung?" I asked looking at the ground and heard him choke slightly on his ice cream.

"What? No!"

"So...You wouldn't ever sleep with him again?"

"No. I told you that I only want to sleep with you. Baby, what're these questions?"

"It's just...I saw a picture on his Instagram the other day, it was an old post...you liked it."

"Show me."

I sighed, pulling my phone out of my pocket and opened Instagram to show him the post.

"Yeosang...I'm sorry, I really don't remember liking it. I probably wasn't really paying attention to it. I am really sorry though and to answer your question. No, I don't like him, I like you. I would never sleep with him again."

"Promise?"

"I promise, baby. I'm all yours...I love you."

"...I love you, too."