[Worship]

I almost choked on my coffee when I felt Yeosang, put his hand on my crotch from under the table.

"Yeosang," I whispered, looking around the Christian Café that we were sitting in and he chuckled smiling innocently.

"What?"

"Do you remember where we are? You're going to get us kicked out."

"Not if we go to the bathroom and be really quiet," He said smirking at me.

"Yeosang," I said looking at him with a raised brow and he sighed.

"Fine," He said moving his hand away and I chuckled.

"When we get home, we can do whatever you want."

"Whatever I want?" He asked smiling widely.

"Okay, there are limits to what we can do."

"But you said whatever I want."

"And what exactly do you want, Yeosang?" I asked looking at him and he smiled leaning in close to my ear and whispered.

"I want you...to hold me in your arms and kiss me with your addictive lips until they're numb," He said making me bite the inside of my cheek as I looked at him.

"That, we can do," I said, making him smile widely and started to lean in but I put my hand on his chest, stopping him.

"Oh yeah," He said looking away before looking at me with a wide smile, "Are you done with your coffee? I really want to kiss you," He said making me chuckle.

"Baby, I'm almost done," I whispered before taking a drink of my coffee and he nodded smiling widely, watching me and I put my cup down.

"Done now?"

"No," I said before taking another drink and put my cup down again.

"How about now?" He asked and I could tell that he was getting impatient.

"Not yet," I said starting to put my cup to my lips before he quickly took it and drank it all, making me look at him with wide eyes, "Hey, I was drinking that."

"And I'm impatient, let's go," He said making me chuckle and nod before I stood up to go pay.

When we got out of the building, he immediately pulled me into a deep kiss and I smiled against his lips, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Finally. I missed you, Sannie," He whispered against my lips before pulling away from the kiss.

"Baby, I missed you too...your mouth tastes like my coffee," I said, rubbing his sides.

"Yeah? Did it taste good?"

"It tasted way better on your tongue than it did in the cup. It makes me want to kiss you again, just to taste it."

"Well then, go on and taste it all you want," He whispered leaning in and I smiled before kissing him softly and slipped my tongue into his mouth.

I felt him wrap his arms around my neck and hummed into the kiss before we pulled away.

"San, how long? How long are you going to make me wait?"

"I'm not making you wait. Baby, I just want you to be ready."

"What if having sex with you makes me ready?"

"I don't think that how it works," I said smiling at him as I put my hand in his as we started walking.

"You know what I think?"

"What?"

"I think that you aren't ready," He said making me chuckle and look at him in disbelief.