[Endlessly]

"Yeosang?" I heard San ask as I was looking out the passenger door window and I hummed in response, "Do you wanna talk?"

"No," I said lowly.

"Okay, we don't have to talk-"

"I just don't understand why they're like this! God, I'm so annoyed!"

"I don't understand either, baby. But I-"

"And I'm extremely horny!" I said, making San look at me for a moment with wide eyes, "You look really good," I said looking at him as I put my hand on his thigh, slowly moving upwards.

"Yeosang!"

"I'm sexually frustrated, okay!" I said looking at him and he sighed.

"Yeosang, I love you so much, I really do," He said, putting his hand on mine before moving it off his thigh, "But I am not having sex with you in your car, and I am not having sex with you when we get home, with my family there. I am definitely not having sex with you after what just happened."

"But...Why?"

"Babe, your dad just kicked you out of the church and your house. You need time to process everything and think about what you are going to do next. Sex, isn't going to do that," He said making me roll my eyes and I looked out the passenger door window again.

"Fine, whatever."

"Yeo, are you mad at me?"

"No, I just...I'm sorry, San," I said looking at him and put my hand in his, "I'm just so...God, I'm so tired."

"How about this. When we get home, we can cuddle. I'll hold you in my arms and kiss your neck until you fall asleep and When you wake up, I'll make us dinner. Hm?"

I nodded as he kissed my hand and I put my head on his shoulder.

"I love you, Sannie," I said closing my eyes and felt him kiss my head.

"I love you too, baby. I'll wake you up when we get home."

I hummed before slowly falling asleep on his shoulder.

~

San's POV.

I smiled looking at Yeosang, asleep in my arms and I put my hand on the side of his face, caressing his cheek with my thumb.

He really is so beautiful and soft. My poor Yeosang, you've been through so much, but no matter what else happens, I'll always be right here with you. I'll always protect and love you endlessly. You're my forever.

I held him closer to me and placed a soft and gentle kiss on his lips and he hummed when I pulled away and put his face in my chest.

"I'm right here, baby. I'm right here," I whispered and he nodded against my chest and wrapped his leg around my waist and I chuckled quietly.

"Sannie?"

"Yes, baby?"

"What am I going to do?"

"Well, right now you aren't going to do anything, but stay in my arms," I said looking at him with a small smile and he nodded smiling a bit, "But hey, after I carried you inside from the car and laid you on my bed, I talked to my parents about everything. We're going to get you back into school and my mom has a job opening at her restaurant. It's yours if you want it," I said caressing his cheek with my thumb.

"I do. Thank you, Sannie for everything. I'm sorry that I'm such a pain."

"Hey, baby you are not a pain. Your family is, except for your sister. Though, I don't like that she kept leaving you with him. But like I said, you baby, are not a pain. My family and I love you, and would do anything for you. So, don't worry about anything. Alright?" I asked looking at him and he nodded before I kissed him softly.

"I really owe you and your family so much."

"You owe us nothing," I said as he wrapped his arm around my neck and I started placing soft kisses on his jawline and neck and he hummed, playing with my hair.

"To be honest. I'm surprised that your parents let us sleep in the same room, knowing that we're together," He said, making me look at him.

"What am I going to do? Get you pregnant?" I asked, making him chuckle, "Wait, you aren't pregnant, are you?" I asked, making him laugh more and I smiled widely before kissing him softly and he hummed against my lips before we pulled away slowly.

"I know that I can't get pregnant, but still."

"I know baby, but my parents are pretty chill and understanding about things, besides they've known you since you were little. They trust you."

"Good. Sannie, I really love your family," He said making me smile.

"Baby, my family really loves you, too."

We smiled looking at each other before kissing each other once more.

But nobody will ever love you as much as I love you, Yeosang...

(A/N people d!ed)