[Please forgive me Lord, for I have sinned]

Church was interesting... San, wouldn't let go of my hand, and everyone looked at us as we entered the church. I looked ahead to the stage and saw my father looking at me angrily and felt San, squeeze my hand gently and I smiled weakly at him.

Truth is that I'm terrified. I don't know what is going to happen, I don't know if my father will make me the star of his sermon without people knowing, or if be civil and not make a scene. I really don't know...

San, wouldn't let me use his sister's makeup to cover where my father hit me and he wouldn't let me wear my mask. He wanted the people of the church to see what was happening to me at home, but I don't think they'll get it or even care.

We sat down beside each other in the pew, along with his parents and older sister. He put his hand on the side of my face, making me look at him and he smiled softly.

"You're okay, he can't hurt you here," He whispered, making me smile a bit and nod before he kissed my cheek softly making my eyes widen and I quickly shook my head looking at him, "Relax, I'll protect you...I'll always protect you," He whispered once more and I nodded slowly.

I looked around the room until I spotted my sister who was smiling widely at me and waved before my mother put her arm down.

I felt bad, everyone is having a hard time because of me. If only I had never said anything to San, and continued as things were, then maybe everything would be fine, but no, I had to get confused and confess to San, how I felt. I'm so stupid...

~

After church, San and and his family stood up to leave, but I stayed in my seat, I couldn't move. I was too scared.

San's POV.

"You guys head on home, I'll take care of him," I whispered to my parents.

"Are you sure?" My dad whispered to me and I nodded, "what if something happens?"

"Then I'll take care of it and if it's too much, I'll call you immediately."

My parents nodded and my sister patted my shoulder before they left.

Once everyone was gone, it was just Yeosang's family and Yeosang and I. When I saw his father walking towards us, I quickly moved to sit on the other side of Yeosang, so that I could be closer to his dad instead of him.

"Yeosang-"

"What?" I asked interrupting him as I glared at him and he clenched his jaw.

"Did I say your name, Choi?"

"No, but anything you have to say to him, you can say to me."

"This has nothing to do with you."

"It has everything to do with me!" I said standing up from the pew and felt Yeosang grip my hand tighter.

"And why is that?!" He asked stepping closer to me.

"Because it involves the love of my life!" I yelled and quickly closed my eyes when I saw him raise his hand. I never felt the slap, but I heard it.

I opened my eyes and saw Yeosang in front of me. He had jumped over the pew and quickly stood in front of me before his dad could even touch me.

"Baby," I whispered looking at him as his eyes filled with tears.

"You can hit me all you want, but never touch San," He said looking at his dad.

"Yeosang, I'm very disappointed in you, the lord is very disappointed in you," His dad said looking at him.

I watched as Yeosang stepped closer to him, getting in his face before whispering "Then please forgive me Lord, for I have sinned."

My eyes widened as his father stepped back in shock, stumbling a bit. Yeosang quickly grabbed my hand and we ran out of the church and I heard his sister yell, "GO YEOSANG!" as his dad called after him.