[SanSang]

"I'm sorry..what?"

"San, I think that I'm falling in love with you, " He repeated and I stared at him in disbelief.

"A- are you serious right now? Because I swear Yeosang, if this is some kind of sick joke, it's not at all funny-"

"It's not a joke, I'm serious! I...I love you San and I..I don't know what to do. My parents are going to kill me, " he said putting his face in his hands and started to cry.

I immediately got on my knees in front of him and put my hands on the sides of his face, making him look at me.

"Hey, they won't, I won't let them touch you. Yeosang they don't even have to know, " I said before pulling him into a hug as he cried, "I'll always protect you, I promise, " I whispered and kissed his head before he pulled away and wiped his tears away.

"Sannie I'm scared, everything is so scary."

"I know, I was scared to, but remember that I am always by your side, no matter what. I won't leave you alone. " I said looking into his eyes and he nodded and I kissed his cheek softly making him smile a bit.

"Yeosangie, I've been in love with you ever since I met you. You were my first boy crush," I said smiling at him and his eyes widened.

"Really?"

"Mhm, but I didn't want you to freak out and be disgusted by me..I didn't want to lose you, so I never said anything, " I said looking at my hands that were now on his lap.

"San, I'd never be disgusted by you and..I'm pretty sure that I've liked you since we first met as well, " he admitted, making me look at him in surprise.

"Wait, really?!"

"Mhm, I remember thinking about you during church, I thought you were very handsome. But I just brushed it off like it was nothing..then I started to get jealous when you hungout with others who weren't me. I wanted you to stay by my side. I wanted to always be with you. But then when you came out as gay and my parents banned me from hanging out with you ever again, everything broke inside me and I just felt angry at you and everyone. I thought 'everything was fine, why'd he have to ruin it like that? It was all perfect. He was my best friend, why'd he throw it all away like that?' I..I'm sorry San. "

"Hey don't apologize, I get it. It's alright to be angry, " I said smiling at him and he nodded, "yeo?"

"Yes?"

"Do you still want me to kiss you?" I asked looking into his eyes and his cheeks turned a bright shade of pink.

"I..I don't know. I've never kissed anyone before, honestly I'll probably just disappoint you, " He said looking away from me.

"You could never disappoint me. I'll only kiss you if I have your full consent. "

He nodded slowly before looking into my eyes again, "Okay I..I want you to kiss me, but..please tell me what to do. "

I nodded smiling a bit, "Okay first, I want you to relax for me, just relax all your muscles and sit comfortably," I said looking at him and he nodded before doing as told, "now, I want you to close your eyes and pucker your lips, but not too much, remember to be relaxed.

"Like this?" He asked with his lips puckered and I chuckled smiling at him, "that's perfect. Now I'll count down from three and I'll kiss you, okay?" I asked and he nodded, keeping his eyes closed and lips puckered.

"Three....two....one," I closed my eyes and gently put my lips on his, kissing him softly, with my hand on his cheek.

Yeosang's POV.