[Get Out]

I was looking at San as we laid on my bed. He was caressing my cheek as he looked at me.

"Baby, you need to get some sleep. Your eyes are droopy," He whispered and I shook my head, moving closer to him and wrapped my leg around his waist.

"I don't want to sleep. I'm afraid that if I do, I'll wake up and you'll be gone."

"Baby, I'm not going anywhere," He said rubbing his hand down my side, before placing it on my butt.

I nodded before closing my eyes and felt him kiss my head, before I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of banging on my bedroom door and quickly sat up as I heard my dad's voice.

"Yeosang! Why is your door locked?! You know that we don't lock doors in this house!"

"Uh, sorry father! I'm just...changing real quick. Give me a minute!" I yelled as I looked at San who had quickly gotten up as well.

"I'm counting to three. You better have this door opened! One!"

I looked at San with fearful eyes and he put his finger to his lips and pointed towards the bed and I nodded before watching him get under it.

After he was fully under the bed, I opened my bedroom door.

"Hi father," I said looking at him with a wide smile as he looked at me sternly.

"You're still in your pajamas."

Fuck.

"I know, uh..you just knocked a few seconds after I had locked it. I was looking for something to wear today for Bible study."

"Right, well your mother and I are headed to the church. Your sister is already there with Jongho. Hurry up and get dressed, Eve is waiting for you to pick her up."

Saved it!

"Yes father, I'll be there with her soon," I said looking at him and he nodded before walking away and I closed my door, locking it again.

I turned around to see San standing up from the floor and walked towards me before kissing me deeply.

"I don't know why, but seeing you lie, was so fucking sexy," He whispered against my lips before picking me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and I chuckled against his lips, wrapping my arms around his neck as he held me against the door.

He pulled away from my lips and started kissing my neck and I closed my eyes moaning slightly.

"S- San we- ah fuck," I moaned quietly as he started moving his hips against me, "nngh, Sannie I- I have to l- leave soon."

"I don't need long," He said smirking at me and put me down.

I watched as he got on his knees in front of me and started to pull my shorts down, but I quickly grabbed his hands, shaking my head.

"No, not here. San, please, we have to go," I said looking at him with pleading eyes and he nodded before standing up again and kissed my cheek softly.

"Alright, but later in the car, we're doing it," He said making me chuckle and nod before I kissed his cheek softly making him smile.

~

"Get down," I said looking at San who was in the back seat of my car, when I saw Eve coming out of her house.

San got down behind the passenger seat and Eve, got in the car with a smile on her face.

"Hey."

"Hey, sorry that I'm late. I accidentally slept through my alarm," I said looking at the road as I started driving.