Chapter Twenty-four ⚠️

- 𝐘/𝐍 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒' 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

═══════════════════════
ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ʀᴀᴘᴇ, sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴀssᴀᴜʟᴛ, ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀʙᴜsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴜɢɢɪɴɢ
⦁⦁ ━━━━━━ ◦ ❀ ◦ ━━━━━━ ⦁⦁

I know what I decided to do, and even though it's going to be hard for me, I need to do this. I've been keeping this in my heart & my mind for so long, that it's getting the best of me, and I know for a fact that not letting all of this out, is just going to turn me into a toxic person.

The only people I've ever shared all this with were my best friends and probably my only friends before Bangtan. It was back in the New York City. Ayesha and Jackson, my 2 very precious people whom I had to leave behind to move to Korea.

Ash & Jack knew everything I had gone through, but instead of being disgusted in me or leaving me, they embraced me with open arms. They're siblings, basically cousins but Ayesha's parents adopted Jackson after Jackson's parents passed away when he was a kid.

I was broken from my thoughts by Namjoon's voice. "Y/N-ah, what did you want to speak about?"

"I... Uhh... Sorry. I was just lost thinking about something." I spoke and paused to take a deep breath.

"Guys I... I don't know how are things gonna change after this, but however it does, I hope you don't ever regret having me as your friend." I said with a heavy heart.

"We're all here to listen to anything you say Y/N. And trust me, nothing you say is going to change the way we think of you or feel about you." Spoke Jin with a reassuring smile that calms me down the tiniest bit.

I take a deep breath and start speaking. "As y'all know, my Dad passed away when I was still very young, 12 to be more precise. After his demise, nothing was the same anymore. I was left all alone, with no one to love me or care for me.

2 - 3 years before Dad left us, my mother turned to drugs. She became a drug addict and started bringing different men home when Dad was away for work or sometimes even when Dad was home.

He tried to stop her but she never listened. It always lead to some or the other serious arguments between them. And when he'd tell her that her doing all that is going to effect me, she'd always say that she didn't want me anyways, that I was nothing but a mistake to her.

According to Appa, or let me say PD Nim, Dad somehow knew what she was gonna do with me, which is why he wanted to move to Korea along with me, to be away from my mother and to keep me safe, but before he could do that, he passed away.

A few days after his death, I heard her talking with someone. She was thanking someone for the drugs that cause heart failure. That day I found out that my Dad didn't die of heart failure, but he was murdered, and the too by my own mother.

After his death, my mother started physically abusing me. Every night she'd return home either high on drugs and drunk af. She'd beat me, hit me with literally anything, which would leave me with several severe bruises.

That continued till the day I turned 13. The day I turned 13, it turned out to be my worst nightmare. Like always, she brought some man home, but instead of sleeping with him, she made that man rape me. And the worst part was that she sat there seeing what he did.