Chapter Six.

Confused.

Jeongguk was super confused and utterly oblivious to his surroundings. Well, let's say he was acting to be oblivious.

When Jeongguk finally reached the breakfast table, everyone was oddly quiet. Which was surprising yet it wasn't because Jeongguk kind of knew the reason.

The breakfast table would always be bubbling with random conversations except for Namjoon, who would keep his nose duck deep into the newspaper. No wonder, he is the dad of the family. Everyone would share their agenda for the day and with that little teasing would start among them yet today it was eerily quiet and well for Namjoon, he wasn't reading the newspaper as well.

"Ahem, umm.." Jeongguk cleared his throat to clear the tension and uncomfortableness in the air but in response only got glares.

"Umm, so what is everyone's plan for today? We don't really have any work for today, after all." Jeongguk questioned as the others didn't reply to him.

"Jimin, I am taking Taebear shopping after breakfast and after we're done with that, I'll take him to pre-school and get him enrolled." Jin talked to Jimin, completely ignoring Jeongguk.

"Alright, Jin hyung. Are we all going?" Jimin questioned as he threw questioning glances to the others around the breakfast table, ignoring one. We know who.

"Namjoon will be visiting the company with Yoongi hyung. I'll be visiting the dealers for a meeting. They called at the last moment." Hobi replied as he chewed too loudly on the bread he was eating.

"I thought I could sleep in but it looks like the world is never in for me." Yoongi mumbled as he took a big bite of his apple.

"Taebear, love, you don't want to eat anymore?" Jin asked the little boy who was being fed by him. The boy simply kept looking at the table in front of him and shook his head indicating a no.

The others glanced at each other and then again glared at the second youngest in the room.

"What? I didn't even do an–" Jeongguk started whining but stopped immediately when he saw the glares.

"Alright then, bear come, let's take you out shopping and get you lots of new things." Jin said lightly poking the little boy's tummy playfully to make him smile yet the boy didn't even look up. Jin could only sigh in return.

"Ahem, umm since I don't have any important work today, I'll help you guys in shopping." Jeongguk said, clearing his throat looking everywhere other than the surprised stares he received. But he narrowed his eyes when he heard a loud snort.

"Who are you trying to fool? We all know you hate shopping if it's not your own." Yoongi said, snorting yet again.

"E-Exactly. As they're going, I'll go and shop for a few things for myself. I-I need to buy certain things." Jeongguk replied as he stuttered with his words.

Jimin and Jin exchanged a smiley glance as Jin picked up Taetae on his lap.

"Okay then, let's leave soon." Jin announced as he gulped down the last bite of his sunny side up.

Soon enough Jin and Jimin were ready with Taetae and waiting near the stairs for Jeongguk who apparently is late.

"This boy takes so much time I don't know why because in the end he is just going to show up wearing his white tee and blue jeans." Jin grumbled as Jimin nodded his head agreeing.

"Taebear, are you feeling okay? You haven't spoken a word since breakfast." Jin couldn't help but show his concern while Taetae finally looked up towards his Jinjin.