Chapter Forty Two.

WARNING: SLIGHTLY MATURE (if you can call it that)🫣🫣

     ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

The calmness of the beautiful night made the surrounding feel serene.

The entire room that was quite filled with moans, groans and heavy breathing was suddenly so silent.

It wasn't really uncomfortable per se but you could understand that the people owning the room were in deep thoughts.

Taehyung had cleaned his darling properly and he himself took a quick shower and lay down on the bed quietly.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around his darling, his moon, who now was simply resting his head on his baby's naked chest, eyes closed.

"You know.." Jeongguk started as he felt Taehyung's thumb rubbing circles over his naked shoulder. He felt tired but more than that he felt overwhelmed with the way his baby was being so carefully soft with him.

"My beloved moon, let's do this in the morning, you must be extremely tired." Taehyung whispered as he felt Jeongguk placing a soft kiss on his chest.

"But..." Jeongguk tried again but Taehyung was adamant and stubborn. He knew he had worn out his darling so currently he just wanted him to rest.

"We both will be right here in the morning, for now, sleep." Taehyung whispered as he pecked his darling's head as he slowly felt his darling curling his arms around his waist tightly, cuddling into him, and slowly drifting off to sleep.

Taehyung closed his eyes as well and with a big, happy smile on his face drifted off to sleep as well, not before wrapping his arms around his moon tightly.

The night turned into a bright sunny morning not too long after as the couple had slept really late at night. Even though Jeongguk felt the sunrays disturbing his precious sleep, the warmth radiating from his baby's body wasn't letting him wake up completely.

Jeongguk snuggled more into his baby's chest and drifted off to deep slumber once again.

The next time Jeongguk felt his sleep being disturbed was when he felt slow yet sloppy little kisses all around his face and his neck. The kisses first started off innocent but slowly it became sloppier and in an instant they transformed into sucks and even though he felt extremely tired and sleepy, his body went beyond his word and reacted immediately.

Jeongguk arched his neck on the pillow and whined a little even though he was still in his slumber. He could understand the literal tease that his baby was being right now but his body was reacting so actively that he almost felt desperate.

But that's fine, after all, he is just desperate for his baby.

When Jeongguk felt the blanket being tossed away from his body and kisses being placed on his chest and slowly inching close to his sensitive buds, his sleep completely left his body and his eyes shot open.

"B-Baby... what are yo-ah.." Jeongguk couldn't even complete his sentence as he moaned out really loudly as his baby completely wrapped his lips around his already red buds.

"Fuck, you're so addictive, my moon. I cannot ever get enough of you." Taehyung's morning deep and husky voice made Jeongguk melt into the mattress.

The voice was so deep and velvety that he could have entered into heaven just by hearing that sultry voice.

"We... ah.. we were supposed..oh gosh..supposed to talk.." Jeongguk said in between his loud moans as Taehyung's lips already reached Jeongguk's abdomen.