Chapter Nineteen.

Hope Studio.

What is Hope Studio? Well, it's Hobi's baby. Hobi has built this place from scratch. Hobi has always been into dancing. He never thought that he could pick dancing as a profession because he was after all involved in the underground world but thanks to a certain someone he could come out of it a little and do what he loves to do the most.

Even though that someone didn't really bring him out of it directly but he was the cause behind it so he thanks that person the most. He has always been very thankful to him because for him a lot of things have changed in the Jeon household for good.

The person didn't know what he was doing. The person who is adored and loved by each and every person in the Jeon mansion. The person who is their child, that's what they like to call him. Their-

"HOBI HYUNG!"

"AHHHHHH!!"

"AHHHHHH"

"TAEHYUNGIE! You scared me." Hobi said, taking in deep breaths while he placed his palm on his raging chest.

"I scared you? You scared me hyung! Why would you scream like that when I simply called your name." Taehyung replied as he was inhaling deep breaths too pouting a little.

"I was a bit distracted when you called me. Also, why would you scream at me right when you entered." Hobi said but chuckled when he saw Taehyung's pout deepening.

"Okay okay, what has this poor choreographer of Hope studio done that his highness has himself graced me with his presence?" Hobi asked as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Hobi hyung, stop teasing me. You know I come here whenever I get off from university early." Taehyung replied as he went ahead and hugged his Hobi hyung, almost cuddling him.

"That's exactly what I said. You come whenever your university is finished early but right now I very well know your classes go on." Hobi said as he squinted his eyes towards his little Taehyungie.

"Gukie usually drops me after the university because as you know he always picks me up from there because he has promised me that he would always pi-"

"Taehyungie as much as I like listening to your rant about your great works of Gukie, you're getting diverted from the topic." Hobi interrupted Taehyung as Taehyung smiled a little sheepishly and then nodded his head.

"Right. So I am here to talk about a high level secret mission which can be done by only you." Taehyung said as he went a little closer to Hobi and whispered near his ears.

"Taehyungie, my sweet child, why are you whispering? There is no one here except us." Hobi replied as Taehyung made a 'tsk' sound.

"Hobi hyung, I never knew I had to teach you these things too. Don't you know? Even walls have ears?" Taehyung said in a questioning manner as Hobi just shook his head. When can he or when did he ever win against this boy.

"Taehyungie, come to the point." Hobi said as he was losing his patience. What was the secret mission?

"Hobi hyung, you are the one who distracted me. I don't even have much time because I have to get back to the university before Gukie goes there to pick me up. You always distract me like this Hobi hyung!" Taehyung complained loudly as Hobi creased his eyebrows and stared at the boy with disbelief.

"B-But I didn't eve-"

"Anyway, listen, Hobi hyung. I have some difficult yet exciting work for you." Taehyung said with a mischievous smile and Hobi knew it wouldn't be anything good.

"What is it?" Hobi asked a bit gulping as Taehyung giggled evilly.

"So Hobi hyung as you know, I have made Gukie open a youtube channel where he can sing without showing his face right because he didn't want to? Now, I want you to help him learn some steps for his new upcoming song." Taehyung explained as Hobi stared at him with a blank face.