Chapter Eleven.

Time flies.

If you ask Jeongguk, he will tell you that time flies faster than the wind because what do you mean his little baby demon will be joining school from tomorrow?

Jeongguk is extremely proud of how well Taetae is growing up but he is also a little terrified because why is Taetae growing up so soon? If Jeongguk had the power in him he would like to keep Taetae just like this forever. He would like to keep him as  a baby till the very end of his life. But sadly, that's not possible because he is also growing up.

Time and age stops for no one. We don't realise it well but when we do, we can just sit back and let nostalgia hit us in waves.

Taetae was currently sitting on top of Jeongguk's stomach while the said boy was lying down on the bed, his back flat on the soft mattress. What was Taetae doing on Jeongguk's stomach? Oh well, the boy was extremely busy doodling something on his drawing book.

Taetae wasn't really into doing any activities but Jeongguk knew if he would be sitting idle, he would be bored and if he is bored he would be eating all types of candies. He doesn't mind though but Jeongguk knows that spoiling him is fine but he even needs to take care of his health so Jeongguk came up with this idea. He knew Taetae wouldn't be able to doodle or draw something great but he could always do something.

Taetae had given Jeongguk a blank look when he first received the drawing book from him but later when Jeongguk gave him crayons and sketch pens, Taetae loved it because Taetae loved the colourful pens. Jeongguk was happy because Taetae was happy. From that day he has started loving this book filled with blank white pages.

"Boba." Taetae called as Jeongguk, who was scrolling on his phone stopped and paid full attention to his baby devil.

"Yes, what is it?" Jeongguk asked as he locked his phone and kept it aside.

"Boba, dlaw boling." Taetae replied as he picked up a purple colour sketch pen and pointed towards Jeongguk with a pout.

"Then what does my baby want?" Jeongguk asked as Taetae's eyes gleamed as if he was waiting for Jeongguk to ask him that.

"Dlaw Boba." Taetae answered as he jumped a little on Jeongguk's stomach. Now if this was a month and a half back, he would have hurt his stomach but then Jeongguk took his own advice and started working out so now, it doesn't hurt him much. Also, he cannot stop his baby devil right? So he can endure that much.

"Baby, do I look like a drawing book to you?" Jeongguk asked as Taetae pouted, jutting out his lips a little more than necessary and then making his eyes go rounder.

"Boba look nwice Taetae dlaw?" Taetae questioned as Jeongguk sighed. How can he say no when his baby thinks that he would look good with his baby's drawing on him?

"Fine. But not too much okay? Your Boba has to go to the company tomorrow." Jeongguk said as Taetae squealed loudly and then jumped again on his stomach. Jeongguk huffed a little due to his jumping but not like before. He realised that his training is working out then after all.

Taetae immediately rolled sideways and got down from Boba's stomach and sat comfortably on the bed. He took Jeongguk's arms on his small lap and smiled heartily. He chose a few of the pens from his scattered sketch pens on the bed and started drawing random patterns on Jeongguk's arm.

Jeongguk looked at his happy little baby puppy and smiled a little. His baby will be going to school from tomorrow and will be mostly occupied with random things. Jeongguk will miss spending such leisure time with him. Slowly, slowly his baby will grow up and then make new friends too and then maybe one day he will replace his Boba. Jeongguk felt a sudden hit of sadness strike him but he just chuckled to himself. When did he become so used to this baby who he couldn't even stand on the first day he met him?