Chapter Twenty Three.

Deep breaths.

Taehyung for the nth time now inhaled a deep breath and walked towards the door he was afraid to even look at.

The entire night he couldn't sleep. He tossed and turned a bit but couldn't make much noise because his dad was sleeping with him yesterday. He thought maybe his presence would calm him down a little but it didn't. He couldn't get the fear of losing his love kept him wide awake the entire night.

He thought a lot and decided that it's not the time to run but to face the most important person. The only regret he has is he couldn't tell him about his feelings by himself. He feels he failed in protecting and delivering his emotions.

He shook his head and tried to calm himself down even though he had beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

But why is he so tense and scared? It's just his Boba. He wouldn't ever say something that would hurt him rather he would always support and understand him. It will be fine because if everyone has already approved of them then why wouldn't his Boba? After all, his Gukkie loves him the most.

He gained a new found confidence and then pushed the door open. He walked a little ahead and looked around to find his Boba. He was confused because Gukkie is supposed to be in the room itself because the man didn't go outside today so where is he?

And that's when he heard a click sound and a freshly showered Jeongguk walked out of the attached washroom, wearing a tank top and grey sweatpants hanging low on his waist line.

The man was in his own world drying his wet hair with a white towel as someone's breath completely hitched. It's not like Taehyung has never watched Jeongguk's tattooed arms or his bulging muscles but he is a weak, completely in love boy. Sue him for drooling but don't stop him because he felt his throat dry up. He gulped down his own saliva and scanned his Gukkie from top to bottom.

Taehyung knows he has more important matters in his hand now but what can he do when his urge is much more than his fear? He wants to walk forward and trace the dark yet colourful tattoos on Jeongguk's hand with his lips and taste the small dewdrop like water fallen on Jeongguk's nose, lips and neck from his wet hair. Oh the things Taehyung wants to do with him.

His Adam apple bobbed quite evidently as he let out a curse under his breath that immediately made Jeongguk conscious of someone's presence in the room. Taehyung sometimes wonders how this man is the most feared mafia when he looks so soft and fragile.

"What do you want Ta-baby? And why didn't you knock before entering my room?" Jeongguk questioned as soon as he saw Taehyung in the room. He didn't make eye-contact with the boy and made sure to make himself look and behave normal.

"Do I only come to you when I need something, Boba? And what happened to 'my room will always remain ours, even when you grow up and become old' hm?" Taehyung questioned back as Jeongguk felt tongue-tied.

"Why didn't you go to your university today and why didn't your friends come?" Jeongguk questioned ignoring whatever Taehyung said.

"It's not like I don't like swimming but I feel cycling suits my style more." Taehyung replied as Jeongguk finally looked at him with a confused expression.

"What? I asked you something and you're answering me something totally different?" Jeongguk said as Taehyung chuckled as walked towards Jeongguk, who suddenly felt nervous but made sure to keep himself standing right where he was without showing his nervousness.

"No, I thought that's what we're doing. We're going to ask something but rather than answering the question, we will reply something completely different." Taehyung replied as he stopped and sat down on Jeongguk's bed.