Chapter Eight.

Hospitals are disgusting.

Jeongguk had always promised himself that he wouldn't enter the boundaries of a hospital for anything because hospitals are disgusting, they are nasty.

Yet, here he is. Standing in front of the huge building, scrunching his round nose in disgust. He scans the entire place properly and then looks towards his arms.

"Stop giggling, you're going to hate this place very soon too." Jeongguk mumbled to the little baby taetae in his arms who was busy booping Jeongguk's nose with his tiny, fat fingers.

"Stop blabbering things to him, idiot." Jimin smacked Jeongguk on his nape as the said boy glared at him.

"I can't believe I had promised to myself and you guys that I wouldn't ever come here. I mean, Jimin hyung can you believe it? In the last ten years I made sure we never came here but look, today we just had to." Jeongguk whined out as Taetae pouted looking towards his Boba.

"Boba angy? Why angy?" Taetae asked, his eyes turning more round than what it already is exactly how it does when he is curious or wants to know about something.

"I am not angry baby, it's just that your Boba hates this place." Jeongguk replied as he pouted back, almost copying Taetae.

"Boba duck." Taetae giggled as he pointed his forefinger towards Jeongguk's pout.

"Yah! Little devil, I thought I looked cute when I pout, why are you calling me a duck? If I am a duck then you are a duck too." Jeongguk glared at the little boy in his arms as the said boy kept giggling loudly.

A few things have changed drastically between them in the last week. It has been a whole week since the incident in the mall. They've gotten closer, so close that they are literally inseparable. Starting from waking up to eating to going to sleep together, no one could take one of them away from the other. Well the others didn't even want to because they all wanted them to be this way. They wanted them to be civil with each other from the very beginning.

Even though they're inseparable, Jeongguk still calls little Taetae with all the names he used to call him when they were not on good terms--well he was not on good terms with Taetae. But there is a difference now because now he calls those  names out of endearment.

Well for Taetae, now he very well understands that his Boba calls him with all those names but at the end of the day he is his Boba's baby and nothing ever could change that.

"Stop it, stobh it! Stop fighting with each other like Tom and Jerry and walk inside. The doctor will not wait for us." Jimin again smacked Jeongguk at the same spot, rolling his eyes.

"Jiji, tom an Jelly?" Taetae questioned, looking at his Jiji with big eyes.

"It's a cartoon. I'll show you when we go back home, okay?" Jimin explained as Taetae nodded his head.

"Boba, caltoon?" Taetae asked, whispering as Jeongguk was still busy pouting because of the smack he received.

"You will know once we are back home, baby." Jeongguk whispered back as Taetae nodded his head eagerly and placed a big, wet kiss on Jeongguk's right cheek.

Oh wait? We completely forgot to mention that a boy who hates skinship has got quite used to skinship in the last week. How? Of course because of Taetae.

It happened somewhere between the last week for the first time when Jeongguk especially brought gummy bears for Taetae, hiding it from everyone because it was Jin's strict orders that Taetae shouldn't eat any candy after dinner.

Now, Jeongguk is very obedient when it comes to his Jin hyung but it was literally Jin hyung against his little baby devil and how could Jin hyung stand a chance right?
So, he hid the gummy bears well in his long overcoat and once everyone slept, Jeongguk walked inside Taetae's room and gave him those, giggling. Taetae was surprised, happy and overjoyed. Now he had to reward his Boba right? So to reward Jeongguk, he had placed a big open mouthed, sloppy, messy kiss on Jeongguk's cheek.