Chapter Eighteen.

Unsettled.

Yoongi's thoughts were extremely unsettled. His mind has been playing games and he has been losing his mind.

By the way, the years have passed quite stressfully for him but the fruits of his hard work was really sweet. He is currently the best music writer and producer in the country and he is quite famous. What about the mafia work? Well, almost none of them do that much now anyway because someone in their house, who is very important to them, still has no idea about it still. That's what they think.

Currently, his mind has been clouded by thoughts he doesn't know how to get rid off. Last night, when he was about to enter his precious munchkin's room, he heard giggles but that didn't bother him. He knew who was giggling but what concerned him more was what he heard right after the giggles.

Yoongi walked towards his room while being too distracted but before he could enter his own room, he decided he needed to talk to someone who can finally help him ease his mind. He needs to know whether whatever he heard was correct. He hopes he is wrong.

Yoongi went back and walked towards that one person's room whom he heard giggling with in his munchkin's room.

He slowly stopped in front of the door and inhaled a deep breath. He wasn't quite sure if the person was inside the room currently but he hopes that he is there.

"Are you there, Jimin-ah?" Yoongi asked followed by a knock.

Soon he heard shuffling from the other side of the door and soon the door was opened by a wide smiling Jimin.

"I am sorry to bother you so late at night, Jimin-ah. You're probably back from work now but-" Yoongi couldn't complete his sentence when Jimin smiled and then caught Yoongi's wrist and pulled him inside his own room.

"What's with the formality, hyung? Just come inside and remember you can never bother me." Jimin said as Yoongi simply smiled looking at the palm wrapping his own wrist.

"You finished dinner right? Did you come back some time back?" Yoongi asked Jimin as he awkwardly sat down beside Jimin on his bed.

"Yes. I had to be in the hospital till eight. I was back by dinner so after a long time I could eat dinner with the others. We missed you though. Did you eat dinner, hyung?" Jimin questioned as Yoongi looked at his wrist where Jimin still had his palm wrapped around.

"I thought you would wait for m-" Jimin's laugh stopped Yoongi's sentence midway.

"You know I would be right, hyung? I always wait for you. Even today I would but Jin hyung was adamant as well as Taetae. They pulled me and said they wanted me to eat with them. I just couldn't say no but I was about to go down and wait for you anyway but before I could, you were here." Jimin replied as he shyly looked towards their hands as he slowly withdrew his palm.

"You don't need to wait for me every day. I've told you this so many times. I was just teasing when I asked that." Yoongi replied, his eyebrows creasing when he saw the palm not on his wrist anymore.

"And like always, I love waiting for you." Jimin replied immediately as Yoongi sighed.

"Forget that, hyung. You tell me, is something wrong? I feel you didn't come here for nothing." Jimin said as Yoongi looked towards Jimin and stared into those sharp eyes.

"Minni-I mean Jim-" Yoongi was abruptly cut off when Jimin whined.

"Just call me Minnie, hyung. It's okay and I love it." Jimin whined more as Yoongi chuckled a little.

"Minnie, I really don't know how to say this but something I heard two nights back has been bothering me a bit too much." Yoongi said as Jimin knitted his eyebrows together and stared at Yoongi in confusion.