Chapter Fifteen.

Choco chip, choco chip, choco chip.

Jeongguk stirred a bit when he kept hearing these mumbles. He closed his eyes tightly as he slowly let them open as the sun rays directly fell on his face. He closed his eyes back immediately as the stupid ball of fire decided to hurt his eyes early in the morning.

Jeongguk would've groaned a little too loudly when suddenly he heard giggles. His favourite giggles. Immediately the groan on his face was replaced by a smooth husky chuckle.

Jeongguk kept his eyes closed with curved lips acting lifeless as he paid attention to what his little baby demon was up to.

Taetae was sprawled up on Jeongguk's chest like a starfish like everyday as he kept mumbling something in his taetae language. But what made Jeongguk smile was the actions the little boy was doing.

Taetae may have woken up for the first time before Jeongguk today because Jeongguk slept really late last night and slept almost at dawn. Taetae when woke up saw Jeongguk's lips slightly parted with his two bunny-like teeth peeking from under his upper lip.

Taetae didn't know much about terms like care, adore, mischief, spoilt, tenderness and love.

But Taetae knew that when his Jiji cradles him in his arms and very softly helps him get ready and be a pretty little boy and places a soft kiss on his forehead, he may understand that it can be called care? Taetae knew when his Jinjin would softly carry him in his arms and feed him traw milk and brush his hair away from his forehead and pat his back after every meal like a baby to make sure he digests his food well, he understood what adore is.

When Taetae would wrap his hands around Hobi's knees and they would play small little pranks on his Jinjin Or Jiji to grab their attention when they're busy with work, he understood the word mischief. When Taetae would at the end of the day draw on his drawing book but right during dinner when he would get at least two small gifts, which can be any food item or even toys from his dad, his Joo, he understood what spoilt meant, being spoiled in fatherly love. When Taetae would at the end of the day be wrapped around a fluffy blanket and roll on his Yoo's bed with Yoo reading him some funny stories and would tickle him in between or his Yoo would cuddle him even when Yoo don't do skinship much, which his five year old brain understood pretty well, he knew he understood what tenderness is.

And finally, when Taetae would laugh, giggle, smile, squeal, jump and even sometimes cry but these all would happen in one person's protective chest, while the person caresses his back, kisses his cheeks, pats his head. When Taetae would mumble a small Boba and that person would leave everything in his hold and run towards him to just play with him, talk with him, kiss him and cuddle him. When Taetae would pout and then peck his favourite person's lips like a small messy baby, he knew. Maybe when Taetae fell in his comfortable blanket of safeness and joy he understood what love is.

Taetae may not know these as their literal names but he knew each and every emotion of these words because of his six amazing people in his life. He understood well but just didn't know the terms by their names.

Hence, Taetae here again was loving his Boba early in the morning because he was endeared by his Boba. Taetae didn't know much about anything which the big people in the house understood but he understood one thing clearly that he needs his Boba always with him. The time spent with his Boba would always be his favourite. He clings to everyone in the house but if he has his Boba with him, he literally doesn't want no one else. You can say he was biased towards his Boba and the others knew it and they had no problem with it too.

Taetae with his chubby, round fingertips was continuously poking the mole under Jeongguk's lips and kept mumbling something. Jeongguk tried his best to keep his eyes closed with a stoic and neutral face but internally he was literally amused and endeared. He was waiting to see what his baby was actually upto.