Chapter Twenty Seven.

Internship is a bitch. Interning is not something Taehyung thought he would ever do because he didn't think he would require it. Yet some problems need some solutions and here this is the only way he can take the burden away from his dad's and his precious love's shoulders.

So here he is. Walking inside the famous Jeon corporation. This is definitely not the first time and he is familiar with everyone here because he has seen each one of them since he was small Taetae.

Taehyung was bubbling from inside but he tried to copy the serious, calm and stoic expression of the person walking right next to him. Jeon Jeongguk.

Everyone bowed in respect and wished Jeongguk. More than fear Taehyung could see the respect they have for his lo--hyung. He felt a great sense of pride shoot up his spine.

They kept walking and almost reached Jeongguk's lavish cabin when they heard a loud and excited yell.

"MINGYU HYUNG!!" Jeongguk flinched as his eyebrows creased looking at the scene unfolding in front of him.

There was Taehyung literally squishing the life out of Mingyu by hugging him strongly in his arms while giggling his heart away.

"I missed you, I missed you, I missseeeeeddd youuuu." Taehyung kept chanting miss you's with a long, dragged miss you in the end.

Kim Mingyu. Jeongguk's right hand and also a close friend of his looked at Jeongguk helplessly and a little scared because his close friend was currently glaring daggers at him.

Taehyung, when he was small, had become comfortable with Mingyu because he used to buy him chocolates. Taetae slowly opened up to him and Mingyu also couldn't escape from small Taetae's habit of being clingy. From that day onwards till today, Taehyung is really close to Kim Mingyu and the other was-

"Oh my Gosh! Yugyeom hyung! Where have you both been?" Taehyung squealed as he left Mingyu and hugged Yugyeom next. The other person he was close to.

Kim Yugyeom, Jeongguk's left hand and also a close friend again. How did he become close to small Taetae? Well, that's a funny story. Yugyeom is the only person who was bullied by Taetae. Taetae one day was walking and Yugyeom didn't watch him while walking but in the last moment he did and just to save the small boy he slipped and fell on his butt and well Taetae found that amusing and he went ahead and pulled his cheeks just so that he wouldn't cry. Well Yugyeom wasn't planning to anyway but let's not tell that to Taetae.

From that day onwards Taetae thought that Yugyeom was a crybaby and well let's say Yugyeom enjoyed it when little Taetae thought he bullied him and he was strong. Not having the slightest idea that Yugyeom liked being bullied because he will be a crybaby? He is a very important member of the world's most dangerous mafia for god's sake but well he melted for the big puppy eyes of a small human.

Those were when Taetae was a child. Now he knows and understands how Yugyeom deliberately used to let Taetae be so naughty with him because that also helped in small Taetae's closed off nature.

He hugged both of them tightly not knowing that both kept their hands in the air, not hugging him back because well if someone's stare could burn them, they would be already burned dead by now.

"Oh, wow! Someone is all buffed up. Look at these muscles." Taehyung gasped as he squeezed Mingyu's arms to his heart's extent.

"MINGYU!" The scream made everyone around him flinch except Taehyung. He was unfazed.

"Take Yugy and get out of here for now." Jeongguk's order was loud and clear. Mingyu and Yugyeom nodded their heads as they faced Taehyung with a small smile.