Chapter Thirty Five.

Jeon Corporations.

Jeongguk did not know what was going through him, he just knew that his anger had completely overtaken him.

He didn't even know the outcome of his visit but knew he just had to confront him, his baby.

He rushed inside the building paying no heed to the random bow and wishes he was getting while he crossed the employees of the company.

Even though Jeongguk is the CEO-was the CEO, everyone respected him more than being scared of him. He was loved by everyone in the company even though he was a mafia.

Everyone understood something was wrong with his boss when he walked into the building. They were more worried about their boss than anything else. They all loved Jeongguk.

Jeongguk with rushed steps walked towards his baby's cabin and before opening the door he finally stopped and inhaled a deep breath.

He closed his eyes and pushed the door a bit more harshly than he intended and walked in startling the boy who was sitting on his huge chair, focused on his work.

"Boba?" Taehyung spoke up surprised as well as startled yet his lips curved up and he smiled brightly that could compete with the sun.

Jeongguk looked at his baby's smile and for a minute he forgot all his anger, stress and frustration.

"Boba, you could've called me, why did you take the trouble to come here by yourself, hm?" Taehyung said as he stood up and went round his table and walked near a very messed up Jeongguk.

Jeongguk could not utter a word as he stared at his baby and suddenly he felt as if he travelled back in time when he had for the first time seen his baby smiling so brightly and back then as well the reason behind this bright smile was him.

He suddenly wondered when his baby grew up so much that he made him fall in love so insanely that Jeongguk did not know how to stop himself from drowning in his baby's love.

"Boba, what's wrong? Why aren't you saying something? Wait, are you hungry? Do you want to eat something? Hold on, I'll ask Minjae to..." Taehyung kept talking and Jeongguk saw his baby's lips moving yet those words didn't reach his ears after he heard that one single name.

And suddenly Jeongguk's anger was back in ten folds.

"Kim Taehyung, I don't want to eat anything and if I have come here personally, it has to mean something, you're smart aren't you?" Jeongguk's tone itself was spilling venom.

"Woah, Boba, what's wrong? You used my government name, I am scared now, what did I do? Why am I in trouble?" Taehyung let out a chuckle as Jeongguk's eyes seemed like they would spill fire.

"Till date, I have never stopped you from doing something and I have never judged your choice knowing you are aware of your actions." Jeongguk uttered as Taehyung stared back confused.

"Boba, I swear I cannot understand what you're trying to-"

"You can't understand? Really? Wow." Jeongguk humorlessly chuckled out and then scoffed.

Taehyung was completely baffled by his Boba's behaviour. He couldn't understand a single thing that his Boba was saying.

"You are dating that Ninjae I understand but do you even know what he does behind your back? You seriously chose such a person to date? You gave a chance to such a person who is just deceiving you?" Did you choose such a person to replace me with? Jeongguk wanted to say the last sentence out loud too but he simply kept that within his heart as his throat bobbed due to a sob that was impatient to burst out.