Chapter Forty One. (M)

WARNING: THE ENTIRE CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT! IF YOU ARE A MINOR OR IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM READING THIS CHAPTER YOU WON'T MISS ANY IMPORTANT DETAILS!

I HAVE ALREADY WARNED SO PLEASE DON'T BE ANNOYING AND REPORT IT JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO!

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!😌😌

Now, I know none of you care about these warnings rather it just excites you guys more so enjoy I guess!😌😚

*Let's dive in*

Once Jeongguk's back touched the soft mattress behind him, he knew he was already gone and already writhing in pleasure.

"What were you saying about me deceiving you darling, hm?" Taehyung's groggy yet husky voice made Jeongguk lean up on the bed when Taehyung pressed his palm on Jeongguk's lower abdomen and pushed him back on the bed.

"P-Please....I believe you baby...." Jeongguk shamelessly pleaded as he closed his eyes when he felt Taehyung lean down towards his lips yet keeping a distance between them.

"Do you deserve this, sweetheart? Do you deserve me after you pulled that stunt for two weeks, may I add, answer me!" Taehyung's voice gritted out as he swiftly licked his darling's lips which were looking quite enticing, trembling in front of him.

"I'll- I will...be.. I-I.." Jeongguk breathed heavily as he struggled with his vocabulary due to the unspoken lust running through him as well as the shame in him because how could he say he would be a good boy when he knew he would be anything but a good boy.

"You won't be a good boy. I know that but I know how to make you a good boy, the babiest baby boy." Taehyung mumbled as he slowly dipped his head and nipped on his darling's throat and a lewd moan left Jeongguk's mouth.

Taehyung very slowly unbuttoned his own shirt as he felt Jeongguk's shivering fingers touching his hand indicating he wanted to open it for his baby.

"Uh-huh, darling. Keep your hands to yourself. You're not helping me in any way, not tonight." Taehyung whispered as he jerked his darling's fingers away from his own buttons.

Taehyung saw how Jeongguk was simply lying under him. So pliant, so innocent and so impatient. He wanted to throw out all his rational thinking and jump into him, to devour him like he was starved for years. Well he was.

Taehyung leaned down and breathed over Jeongguk's lips once again as Jeongguk slowly closed his eyes once he felt Taehyung latching their lips together. Jeongguk arched his neck on the pillow beneath his head as Taehyung's tongue fought with his own for dominance which he knew he had lost long back.

Jeongguk enjoyed the sloppy, messy and filthy kiss so eagerly that it took him a tad bit longer to realise that both his hands were tightly tied together with a frenzy material which he later realised was his baby's now unbuttoned shirt.

Jeongguk unwillingly broke the kiss abruptly and stared at his tied hands and looked up innocently towards his now half-naked baby. His baby's glistening and chiselled body right in front of his eyes but damn, he couldn't touch?

A loud whine left Jeongguk's throat as his eyes let out a few tears of frustration.

"B-Baby..p-please..... please untie my hands... I wan to-your boba-wants to touch.....pleasee.''Jeongguk pleaded as he moved his hands together to get out of the strong grip of the cloth around his wrist.

"You're being a really bad boy now baby. If you don't be a good boy for your baby, your baby won't think twice before blindfolding you too. Then boba won't even be able to look at this view." Taehyung mumbled pouting as if he wasn't being absolutely evil right now.