A. U

The image above is my new profile picture.

Welcome back Wattpad readers and Wattpad bots.

I got bored with writing Encanto quicker than Miraculous, so here we are. Welcome to my third book of the 'What-if Miraculous' series.

This was requested by BlueTranq18sex those tags, and if you don't like this book, then don't read. I have changed some things though to not make this book complicated.

Of course, there will be my one and only OCs that you must remember from my first book, 'Lost DJ', and I decided to add Cosmo-7 her OC that she has requested me to add to one of the books.

In this book though, there isn't Ladybug and all of that, but there are still kwamis in human forms. And Adrien has a crush on Marinette, and everyone thinks that Mari has a crush on him.

You know obviously from the title and from other books what is this about, but I promise that mine will be better than others.

Okay, actually that is a lie since I read some of the books with the Princess of China topic on it, and they are amazing.

But still, please at least check it out.

Also, thank you for over 3k views on the 'Lost DJ' book. This made me really happy!

Alright, Alright. Now onto the book.

P. S. If you have any requests, whether it is an OC request or a tags request, you can message me or comment on one of my books and I will try to add it.

Enjoy.