Chapter 27

I found this image with Adrien, but I removed him from it.
_______________________________

Alix's POV

Oh boy!!!! I cannot believe it!

I know that we are both in trouble and that we will definitely go into the hospital, but to it happen today!?!

There are only three days until Lila is exposed, but if Max wants to save us, he needs to destroy the evidence and send Marinette to Lila, but I know that Marinette will be hurt even more than ever if Max sends her to Lila.

I will admit, I am panicking. I had to hide that though from the girls and Mari's cousins, but they suspected something. I need to act fast.

Firstly, I know that by the time we get away from trouble, others will be next, so I informed Miss Bustier and Ms Mendeleev to keep an eye out in case. But also, we all need some protection from those jerks, and I have a plan when it comes to that.

While Marinette was choosing an outfit for her date, I snuck out of the room and went to look for the emperor and empress, only to find them in their meeting room, dealing with their usual stuff.

The empress was the first one to notice me. "Hey, Alix. What are you up to?"

"Hey, your majesty. I... I am worried that when my friends and I return to the hotel we will be bullied by others. I know it is silly, but is there a way to like to prevent that from happening?"

"Well, there is, actually. We can send a few guards to the hotel to keep a lookout. Would that suit you?" I nodded and thanked her before she got onto her phone and called a few guards to enter this room.

"Alix, meet Stompp, Roarr, Ziggy, Wayzz, and Longg. They will be keeping an eye on everyone on the tour. They will go right now and will talk with the teachers about their presence."

"Thank you, your majesty." I left afterward and started texting Max again.

🍫Crazy Snicker🍫: I got a few guards to keep an eye on everyone.

🍬Little Smartie🍬: It isn't enough though, Alix. Lila just texted me with a private number.

🍬Little Smartie🍬 sent a screenshot.

When I checked the screenshot, I burst into anger. I will destroy that lying brat and those jerks!!

'Unknown number: I forgot to say, Max. You have until 7 pm to do what I said. If not, then by the time Alix will return, she will have bruises and scars, in the best scenario.'

I am now freaking out. Few guards won't be enough to stop that brat. I know that there are two options for that. Either I suffer or Marinette suffers.

I know what my choice is.

Meanwhile

Mari's POV

It is now the time!! It is now a few minutes until the date starts, and I am bursting with excitement.

I can imagine how I am lying under Astral's cozy arms, watching the stars shining in the sky. I can feel each other's presence under the tree we have met at. And I can feel how they will grab my chin lightly, leaning closer towards me for us to finally k...