Chapter 32

Lila’s POV

If you think that I gave up, then you must have gone high on sugar, run the whole of Europe, and failed your Math test, because I am not giving up yet.

Others may have thrown food and drinks at me, but that doesn’t mean that they are smart enough to believe that I am lying. So I have decided to lie out of the situation before tomorrow’s castle tour. Besides, I need my sheep for the attention I want, and to have a good word from them when the ceremony will start. After all, there will be a lot of hot princes in there, which I need to impress and claim as mine.

And I bet you are hearing this, Star. I know that you are suffering right now, but you won’t reconnect back to Wattpad that easily, so you simply can’t do anything about it...

Hold on, I got a message. I wonder who it is from.

Unknown Number: YOU LITTLE BRAT! SCREW YOU! I WILL FORCE SATAN TO TAKE YOU TO HELL AND THROW YOU TO MARS TO BE EATEN BY THE ALIENS, ONLY TO THROW IT UP AND BURN IT IN THE BLOODY VOLCANO!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown Number: Have a nice day :)

I blocked her as soon as I read those messages Star had sent.

Time to strike.

I went to the room Rose, Mylene, and Sabrina were in and knocked on the door. When they opened it, I saw that they weren’t happy to see me, so I put on my fake tears and told them that I wanted to talk.

Surprise, no surprise, they agreed to listen to what I had to say.

Will they side with me or try to side with Mari-brat?

Meanwhile

Nath’s POV

Now that all three ships are sailing, the only mission we have now is to prepare snacks for Monday. We are happy that our plan has worked and got two ships officially sailing, but we don’t know about the third one. But right now, we are still at the family reunion thing, so we aren’t thinking too much about it.

Chloe is finishing off collecting money from the bet. Marc and I together bet that Lila would say 17 lies. Nino and Mochi agreed to bet for 15 lies. Alix and Max bet for 20 lies. Shanique, Fei, and Juleka agreed to bet for 24 lies. Astral and Marinette were convinced to bet as well, and they bet for 13 lies. Luka and Kagami are now putting their bet in.

“Well… I am hoping that she won’t be a big bother on the tour.”

“Yeah, especially since we are joining you as well.” They looked at each other before they agreed on a bet. “We are betting 8 lies.”

Everyone laughed at this one, but it would make sense if Lila would be scowled to be quiet. But this has to be a miracle if she would be quiet.

Speaking of miracles, Marinette’s phone rang, which showed that it was Aurore who wanted to Facetime. She answered it but got her to be seen on the big screen Orikko brought for us from God knows where.

“Hey, guys!”

“HEY AURORE!!”

“I hope that we aren’t bothering you with anything.” It was when Wayham and Mirielle showed up on the screen. I somehow recognize this place they are at.