Chapter 32-Give Me Your Forever(End)

Hello fam,this being the last chapter,I want to thank you for reading this far❤️❤️

This being my first book;

⭐The sweet souls who followed me, I'm more than grateful,thank you so much 💓💓💜

⭐If you voted or left a comment,It means a lot to me,thank you and I really do appreciate it ❤️❤️

If you loved this book I have two ongoing bl books that may get your attention:

(1) Adapted characters from WEDDING PLANNER the series but a mafia version.(LomNuea)(BossNouel)(PrapaiSky)

(2)Red, White and Royal Blue,Spicier version 🥵🥵.(Henry and Alex)

              💮 Happy reading 😊 💮

🦋PHAYU'S POV🦋

I'm standing on the aisle staring at the end of the crowd towards the door hoping to see Rain walk in.I'm pretty sure he's somewhere confused about the event for I'm quite sure he hasn't joined the dots yet but it just happened and I had to do it.I've been thinking about this for about three days now and I'm pretty sure he's the one,I want him by my side forever,I want to wake up every morning with his body wrapped up in my arm.

Within these three days,I had to make some quick arrangements and hiding it from Rain was another piece of work but I managed through.Convincing Rain's mom was harder than I thought she has Rain's attitude but her son is a 2.0 version of her when it comes to that.We've met more than thrice,she got to know me and I her.Our second meeting happened some months ago when she entrusted Rain to me after I told her my intentions with him.She told me to take good care of him or else she would come for my head if I ever hurt him.The wedding thing took her by surprise but she eventually gave in and promised to bring some relatives along to witness the ceremony.

When I told Sky and Fort about it,the first thing Sky said was,"What the fuck? Marriage?? What happened to engagement first?Give me one reason why I should let you marry my bestie?"

"Let?Baby..."Fort tries to cut him off.

"Don't baby me right now love,,,will you treat him better than anyone out there?And if you hurt him...IF YOU DARE HURT HIM,I don't care if you and Fort are cousins slash besties,I'll come for your neck.Lastly,I know that you are a nice guy P'Phayu,I just hope that you're ready to put up with him.Rain can be difficult to deal with at times but he's a greeaat guy,I love him but he's a piece of work just don't break his heart he loves you so much and if you do, just erase yourself from the surface of this Earth for I will scatter you..."

"I will Sky,I promise."

"I'm serious, I will..."

Before he could finish Fort cut him off saying,"Phayu,You are a nice and responsible man and I've never seen you happy with anyone before like you are with Rain,He is a nice boy.You both deserve happinness.Congratulations cuz."Then he pulled me into a warm hug.

"Thank you cuz, I appreciate it."Sky quietly walked out and before he left I saw a tiny stream of tear fall down on his cheeks.

Earlier this morning we had to set out early to seek the specially graved rings that were being customized by pa's best friend from Germany who landed with them this morning.Mine was made of gold then graved R on the inside while Rain's was made of gold covered with small diamond crystals and graved P.Afterwards we headed for the Airport to pick Rain's family personally.