twelve

"hey, so where are you thinking to go?" kaori asked bounding over to daichi smiling, walking over to him outside the cabin.

daichi had walked over from his camp to meet her at the cabins where they were staying, he greeted her with a smile, happy to her as she came out dressed and ready to go.

"we're heading to our tent to meet the others the heading out, but then we can go off and do some stuff i was thinking? where do you want to go you haven't been yet here?" he asked her, waiting for her to meet him.

kaori stopped just in front of him meeting him face to face, he looked down slightly to see her. the two of them looking down with small smiles.

"sounds fun, i'm glad to see kiyoko again," she smiled happily. "i wanted to go round the fair rides later on, they look fun when its dark and all the lights are out, oh and the band is on main stage today so we have to see them, more for momo sake," she informed him.

"sure that's fine, the others will want to come anyway to see them play," he nodded. "should we go?"

"yeah, lead the way," she smiled happily.

she turned around to check the cabin before she left, seeing in the cabin beside her the curtain was slightly open. kaori squinted, seeing someone stood holding the curtain as they looked out, trying to distinguish who it was. but before she could focus on the face, the curtain shut.

kaori furrowed her eyebrows a little confused, hut shrugged to herself, turning back around to follow daichi to the camp.

the two made conversation as they walked, kaori enjoyed the two's mindless talks they often had on the commute to work or on their break together. just as she did now they walked to the camp. laughing at some of the awful jokes he said.

walking towards the camp to see a couple people outside the tents, looking half asleep from hangovers as they walked around to get fresh air. she could see kiyoko stood sat outside their tent with nishinoya, the two talking, kiyoko spotting the two walking back and waving towards them from her chair.

"kaori!" kiyoko grinned, "there's a seat here, we were just planning who to watch,"

"where's the others?," daichi asked noticing only two out of the five we're currently up.

"they're just resting, don't worry, we're ready to go soon," kiyoko shook her head laughing a little.

"you guys could have come to our cabin you know, they've just gone for soundcheck so they're out now," kaori told them all as she sat down in the chair beside kiyoko, looking to the other three.

"it's not the real experience if you aren't feeling gross in a tent with a bunch of strangers," daichi told her shaking his head.

"yeah, this is all part of the festival experience," kiyoko nodded.

"my head is banging, i think that shit that guy gave me was cut," nishinoya groaned with his head in his hands.

kiyoko rolled her eyes. "no sympathy,"

"blah blah," nishinoya shook his head.

after the others had come and joined, they eventually decided on which bands to see first, deciding to make their join around the camp towards the stages as the acts had now started to play.

soundcheck was still taking place, they had all left earlier in the morning to start setting up. momo had invited her, and kaori had politely and quickly refused. having plans to meet daichi and his friends for breakfast, but also because she knew how it would pan out.

semi making it uncomfortable for everyone with his comments, asato staring at kaori and semi the whole time uncomfortably. hatori making jokes and ikari telling semi off when he's being mean, yuta smiling at momo and acting like nothing else mattered. kaori still didn't understand why asato seemed to dislike her so much, given the two hadn't spoken as much for her to even deserve that reaction.