★ Chapter 16: Saying Goodbye For A New Tomorrow ★

The ninja, Nya, Brad, Wu and Misako are gathered around a fire. They all look sad as Wu pours some tea for Kai. 

 "Today, we honour a man who saved us all and Ninjago more than once. He saved Ninjago even when he, himself, was going down an evil path. Today, we honour my father, who sacrificed himself for the good of Ninjago." Lloyd says.

 The other elemental masters and some citizens of Ninjago were hard at work, clearing up broken pieces of the carved figures. Construction workers were carving Garmadon into the great walls of The Corridor Of Elders.

 "We will all be affected by this loss in our lives." Wu stated.

 "No, we will be affected by his life and the impacts he had on us." Misako corrected.

 "Okay, Lloyd. Do it. Burn the book." Kai instructed.

 Lloyd did as he was told and he put the spell book into the fire. The group watched as flames devoured the book and it was kinda satisfying.

 "We will all miss him deeply." Zane said.

 "Yeah, What A Rollercoaster That Was.." Brad said, and the group went into a comfortable silence, listening to the sounds that were happening around them.

 ...

...

"Mwahahahaha! I'm back~" 

A.N. I'M FINISHED WITH THIS BOOK!!! I'm so happy that I managed to get this done! This was quite the short chapter but here's why: basically last chapter, I covered most of the last episode of Season 4. I didn't really notice until just now while I was watching the end to see what I could do this chapter. When I saw there wasn't much to do, I was like ok but I wanna do an ending chapter like this so I did. I'm so excited! I'm gonna turn this into a book series. I'm also gonna change the book's name into "What a Rollercoaster That Was.. - A Ninjago Lloyd x Brad Book 1". It's a little long and I might change it but it's fine for now I guess. Bye! 338 words.