chapter 33

Mattheo let go of my waist and nodded at him. "I'll be back in a bit." And he closed the door behind him.

I stood there, unsure of what was going to come out of his mouth. He sat on my bed, and patted his hand, motioning for me to sit next to him.

"Mattheo really did a number on your brothers face." He starred at the floor.

"he isn't my brother anymore, Theo." I cupped my face with my hands.

"Im not mad at you Lia, I mean I don't understand why him. But I'm not mad at you." He still stared at the floor.

"Theo look at me" I ordered.

And he did, he looked very upset. "You need to be strong, okay? What ever they do to you, you need to come back here, okay?"

Come back? Where was I going?

"Theo i'm not scared, I'm going to be fine." I smiled at him, hoping to ease his worry.

"You're not going to be fine Amelia, but I will be here when you come back, and ill help you through it. I've been through it. Just try your best to keep quite." He placed his hand on my leg.

"Been through what Theo?" I now sounded very worried.

"Im not going to scare you darling, but I will be here." He planted a kiss on my forehead, and left.

I sat there in silence. Trying to pick apart what he just said. I needed to know what he meant. I wasn't aware of what went on behind closed doors. I only heard the screams of peoples who faces I would never know. I laid my head on my pillow, now terrified.