𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

IT WAS ALMOST A miracle. A dead person coming back to life after having their heart ripped out? It was almost like you had seen it all.

You couldn't even act shocked.

After all, ever since you started to become more affiliated with the jujutsu world once for real, you wouldn't even dare asking yourself how literally anything was possible.

It just was.

And you being here proved it.

"I'm literally burning! I really thought for a second that I was in hell.." A groan escaped the pink-haired male as he looked around the room.

His eyes stopped at you.

"Hey, I know you!"

And now not only Yūji's eyes were on you but Shōko's and Satoru's as well. However, for some reason you felt another presence watching you like a hawk.

"Weren't you at my school?"

To say you were interested or impressed was an understatement. Not only did Yūji survive eating a special grade cursed object but also came back from the death.

You nodded slowly, eyes not once leaving his as you stared at him intently.

"Wait..—" You heard Yūji mumble as he squinted his eyes at you. "What's up with your face?"

He was referring to the red markings on your chin and cheeks that started to develop and show up from just a few moments ago.

You couldn't care less.

If there was a scar forming from the sudden actions or just markings, you couldn't care less about what Satoru had done.

But others cared.

"Huh— Shut up!"

Furrowing your eyebrows, you awkwardly stared at the pink-haired male hitting the side of his head.

Huffing, you decided to ignore the questioning actions of the teenager and crossed your arms over your chest. "Ask your teacher about what happened to me."

Now it was Yūji's turn to be confused.

And then it clicked.

"You did the nasty with Gojō-Sensei?!"

Not once had you ever been as speechless as you currently were. What in the world was that boy thinking?

Well, he wasn't as smart as you thought he would be now thinking back to the incident at the school and how a random boy had swallowed a random cursed object without any thoughts on what could possibly happen.

Chuckling, Shōko nodded. "Well, they do kind of have a love-hate relationship I would say."

"Gojō-Sensei, you are nasty." The pink-haired boy turned to his teacher with narrowed eyes and proceeded to turn to you. "You too."

"You know.." You felt you eye twitch. "How about I'll make sure you stay dead?" And there, you approached the grimacing teenager with a raised hand.

"How about we don't." Satoru spoke up, making you scoff and retreat your arm back to your side. "Yūji, from now on, you'll be under my care and I'll make sure to train you!" He grinned.

But that grin was almost wiped out immediately as he let out a groan.

The blindfolded man turned his head to face you with an obvious look of distaste on his face. However, the moment Satoru looked at your face and just seen how strong of marks your face had been covered with, a sigh escaped his lips.

Satoru wasn't a man to lose his cool like that.

But something about you made him break.

Furthermore, you didn't even do anything bad. Sure, you had a big mouth and liked to display your lack of compassion and empathy openly, but it still didn't give him a reason to grab your face like that.

The whole situation with his student dying and Sukuna was getting to his head. The pressure of the elders on top of that. And then you talking about Yūji like that...

"I guess you too."

But Gojō Satoru wasn't one to apologize.

Raising an eyebrow, you dragged out a low hum and felt the corners of your lips lift. "What about me?"

"Someone's gotta train you, hm?" You heard his tongue click in annoyance. "You're with me anyway and Yaga put you under my care, I guess."

"Under your care.." You tilted your head, intentionally trying to "show off" the marks on your jaw. "Well, I hope you continue treating me well, clown!" A provocative smile was on your face.

Satoru almost immediately caught on, however, he couldn't deny that it made his chest somewhat tighten.

How did he lose his composure like that?

Clearing his throat awkwardly, the blindfolded male turned to his student. "Yūji, be sure not to tell anyone about your presence and that you in fact aren't dead. You're going to stay somewhere... somewhere around. Be sure to be prepared for company." Satoru proceeded to point towards you. "Your company, Hinokami (Y/n)."

Grinning, Yūji waved at you. "Nice to meet you, Hinokami—"

"Just (Y/n)."

"Well, nice to meet you (Y/n)-san! Hopefully we'll get—" Yūji grimaced as he stopped himself from continuing. "Now if you don't shut the fuck up, Sukuna! Wha— No! Why the hell would I—!"

You stared at the boy awkwardly.

You probably would have the time of your life with not only your new "teacher", but also Yūji and his split personalities as he talks with and to himself.

Well, you'll have to go through it and manage.

After all, you're going to do it for yourself. Once for all being able to control your cursed energy again and finally leaving this place. Not only leaving this place, but also a certain someone you didn't know you would end up hating so much.

You hated people, sure, but Gojō Satoru?

You knew he'll be the death of you.