𝐒𝐈𝐗

FEAR. A FEELING THAT every single person once had felt in their lifetime at least once. It is not of importance how weak or strong a person must be to feel fear.

Some may conceal their fear and other freely display them to the world.

One may not like to do so as it makes them feel inferior and feel like a weakling. Others do the exact opposite as they aren't able to conceal their feelings.

Feelings.

Feelings and emotions shouldn't be something happening throughout the jujutsu world. Do not let your feelings get in the way of your thinking and decisions. Never.

"What is going on?" A rough voice chimed. "Who is this person and what did you do, Satoru?"

"Bold of you to assume that I did anything bad." A huff escaped the white-haired male.

"Well, you show up with an unconscious woman in your arms." Masamichi raised an eyebrow as he continued. "An awful amount of seals are also put on her. So what did you do to her?"

Sighing, Satoru laid your unconscious body down on the couch in Masamichi's office, where he currently was at.

The incident with him and his student meeting you was almost an hour and a half ago.

The moment Satoru had checked your cursed energy flow and scanned you with his six-eyes, he was sure that something was going on with you. However, he couldn't exactly pinpoint what exactly he was looking for.

It was his gut feeling telling him that something was wrong with you.

By no means were you strong, that, he had found out. You were bearing just the tiniest amount of cursed energy to live on and see curses, that was it. But, the way Megumi described you and how Satoru had seen for himself how you had no struggles whatsoever with the black-haired male, he knew something was up with you. After all, you did managed to get bitten by one of his student's Shikigami.

"The seals are just for precaution."

"That many?"

"Yes, that many." The blindfolded man took something out of his pocket and made his way to Masamichi. "You think it's real?"

Raising an eyebrow at the sudden seriousness of the male in front of him, Masamichi took the piece of plastic that he was just given.

It was your ID.

And upon scanning through your information, looking at your picture, your date of birth, residence and lastly your name, the brown-haired male squinted his eyes at Satoru.

"How is this possible? They were.."

Humming and agreeing with a nod, Satoru took a seat on the couch next to your lying figure, put his ankle over his knee and held the backrest with one of his arms. "Yup, wiped out."

"I guess that little one managed to escape." He continued, watching you. "I already checked her cursed energy flow and it barely shows up. It's so little and weak that it's probably just for seeing curses."

"But I can't even sense the tiniest bit of that cursed energy." Masamichi frowned. "I should sense it. You should sense it."

"I know, that's what threw me off as well, but it probably is just too weak. Way too weak."

"..."

"..."

"So?" The white-haired male spoke up, breaking the silence. "What do you plan on doing? Should we just let her live how she did before? Keep this a secret? Kill her?"

"Now why would you kill her? She's the last living person out of that clan."

"But, she's like.. Useless?"

"And that's your reasoning for her to be killed? I wouldn't want to imagine how she felt that day. Sure she has almost no cursed energy, but maybe we could help her with that. She could use cursed weapons for example or train—"

"I don't think she would want anything like that." Satoru cut Masamichi off. "She literally hates sorcerers. Called us scumbags." He proceeded to fake being hurt and wiped away an imaginary tear.

Humming and leaning back into his chair, the brown-haired male intertwined his fingers together and propped them up on his table.

He wasn't exactly sure what to do with you as you weren't bearing a lot of cursed energy. However, you may be in knowledge of your late family and clan and it's techniques.

After all, you were the last one to be able to talk with. If you were willing to do so.

However, that wouldn't be as easy.

Thinking about what Satoru said about your opinion on jujutsu sorcerers, arguing could take a long time to convince you otherwise.

"How did you even manage to find her?"

"Oh!" Satoru grinned. "Megumi and I were coming back from exorcising a grade three curse somewhere on the way, and when we went back, we felt some cursed energy at some place and decided to exorcise the curses. There were actually quite a lot of them, but they all were some weak grade fours."

"And then?"

"Well, I sent Megumi inside, but he was taking awfully long and so, I checked. Turned out that he was being pinned down to the ground by our lovely survivor! And when I asked her who she was, she didn't answer and so I just looked for her ID instead."

Nodding, Masamichi turned to look at your unconscious figure and sighed. "She doesn't really look well. Probably had issues sleeping with all those curses inside her place."

"You think? I think she kind of looks cute."

"Satoru."

"I was just joking! Geez." The blindfolded man rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue. "You're just salty, because I didn't call you cute."

"So do it. You'll be a dead man in just a second. That's just so wrong and disgusting."

Chuckling, Satoru began smirking. "Oh, we both know that it won't be as easy to kill me just like how you said. A dead man in a second? I'm literally—"

"Uh-huh, I know what you're about to say. Just stop it. I can't hear that sentence any more."

"..."

"..."

"Satoru?"

The blue-eyed man became awfully quiet all of the sudden. It was almost like as if a switch was turned on within him that changed his emotions.

But he was thinking.

"She knew.." A mumble escaped his lips.

"What did you say?"

Letting out a groan and raking his a hand through his hair, the white-haired male's lips escaped a sigh and he stood up.

"Nothing. Are we done here?"

"Okay," Masamichi nodded. "Gojō Satoru, I hereby am putting Hinokami (Y/n) under your care."

"Eh?"