𝐓𝐄𝐍

ALMOST EVERYTHING YOU COULD go through within the time span of minutes or hours had happened in just mere seconds.

Abnormal force and pressure was felt throughout the whole room, immediately alerting the people around.

The sheer pressure was so strong that it felt deafening.

And all of that was caused by you.

Eyebrows furrowed, utterly confused and feeling out of place, Satoru stared at your face as your figure was hovering over him. He was to shocked and blinded by confusion to properly react.

It all happened in an instant.

The white-haired male felt his breath almost fully being knocked out of his chest as the force from your hit had thrown him across the room, breaking the door in the process of that and landing in the hallway.

Of course, he knew something was wrong with you.

However, Satoru currently was a mess. His thoughts and feelings were all over the place. He still couldn't understand what was going on. Your cursed energy flow surely wasn't as strong and full of pressure usually, unlike now. What in the world just happened?

His six-eyes should see it all. And it did.

But, what exactly happened to you that you almost had as much cursed energy as Satoru, a Gojō, had? If not, you probably would be bearing more.

It wasn't only Satoru being a mess, no.

You were one as well.

Despite you exploding in special levels of cursed energy, you had no to little control over it as it was all over the place. You weren't able to control the flow.

And that was the key to your loss.

Masamichi had already been knocked out. It wasn't something he nor you were prepared for or had anticipated for it to happen. But, he still was the one that was the closest to you, and the sudden energy levels were to unbearable.

He felt like burning. Burning to ashes.

"You fucking bitch." Satoru groaned as he laid underneath you. "I should've just killed you."

"Why not try it now?"

You knew you were at a disadvantage as every single hit from you was repelled by Satoru's infinity. You couldn't think of any technique or way to nullify his technique so you would be able to land a few more hits.

"You exactly know that you would die, if I were to try. You can't even control your cursed energy. It's a mess."

"I still managed to hit you. Just look who's on the floor and beneath me—" Your grip on the blindfolded male weakened as your eyes widened upon feeling your chest tighten. "F-Fuck.."

Satoru squinted his eyes at you as he felt your grip on him loosen immensely. Not only that, but you even let him go to hold your mouth.

A warmth coated his cheeks.

Crimson liquid spilled from your mouth, trickling down your fingers, as well as hand and finally dripping down to land a few drops on Satoru's cheek.

Taking the chance of your vulnerability, strong hands pushed you forward and onto the ground, making his body hovering over yours and therefore, switched positions.