' notes '

y/n's pov ::

I quietly ran into the classroom, being the last one as I struggled to find somewhere to sit. I adjusted my glasses on my nose and looked around the room, just to find out that the seat next to Enid was taken by Bianca, who smiled mockingly at me when she saw my disappointed face. I hated this so much. I stood there for what seemed to be like five minutes, until a voice woke me from my panic thoughts.

"There's a seat left here, next to me."
I turned my head towards the direction where I heard the voice, locking eyes with the new girl. She looked at me over her shoulder and patted at an empty chair next to her. I smiled softly and thankfully as I put down my things next to the chair. Me and the new girl has been talking for a while, but we're not that close. She scares me a little bit, like, maybe not my kind of person, you know? I prefer Enid and her energetic and positivie personality. The new girl is the opposite from Sinclair. Her name is Wednesday, like in the middle of the week. Wednesday Addams. She's very cocky, snorty, pretty mean and a very apathetic girl, with a dangerous passion for writing. That is actually one thing that I admire about her. Aside from her gorgeous face and breathtaking hair. But I probably shouldn't mention that to anyone.

"I see that you're late again?"
Wednesday suddely whispers, aggressively beginning to dig in her school bag, probably searching for something.
"Uh, yeah... I was struggling with Linus, he.."
The goth girl snorted, before looking up.

"Linus?"
I smiled for myself. Ihhh, she asked me about Linus!! The raven haired girl looked at me like I had lost my mind, as I began to speak.

"Linus is my newest plant!! He wasn't drinking like he should, so it worried me so much that I just couldn't get to class before he had gotten the water he needed."

Wednesday sat with her head resting on her palm, listening closely to whatever I was saying. She nodded slowly after every sentence, but she didn't say a word. This made my stomach flutter like it never had before. And it hit me that maybe this girl wasn't so bad?

"Maybe try to change the mud every now and then. I can help your Linus after this class. If you'd... like."
Wednesday said awkwardly, and I smiled widely at her, squealing like I had just seen a puppy or something.
"YES, I'd love that!!"
The goth just side eyed me, and widened her eyes before getting back to work, but when she had turned around, I could see a small smile on her lips. I made Wednesday Addams smile.

— Time Skip —

"So... here it is. Be careful so you don't walk on Lesley. He's right there."
I pointed on my cat, who was all stretched out, sleeping on the floor. Wednesday looked down at him, before walking past.
"Where's that plant?"
She asked, as she searched the room with her eyes, localizing where she actually was. She's a handsome creature, I must admit, standing there in her own world, with nobody knowing what's going on in it.

"He's right there."
I pointed at Linus, standing in the window. Wednesday walked up to him, gasping at the sight of the quite big plant.
"how the hell did you manage to keep him alive for this long??"
Wednesday blurted, as I walked closer to her from behind. I looked at her, confused over her reaction.
"What do you mean?"

Wednesday shook her head, before grabbing the nearest scissor, and clipped off the entire plant. I looked at her again.
"What the frick?!?!?!"
I exclaimed, looking at the goth like the monster she was. But Wednesday acted quick. She turned around and grabbed my hands, leading me to the bed.
"That plant is dangerous. You have kept it alive for so long that it'll overpower you. It was for your best."
And just like that, a quick smile appeared on her lips, before stroking my chin.

"I've seen all the notes."
She suddenly spoke. THE NOTES?!?!
"WHAT?"

"that you shared with Enid."
My eyes widened as I realised what note she was talking about.

— Memories

I glanced at Enid and giggled, as she quickly scribbled something down in her notebook. She looked back and giggled, before passing a note to me. I acted quick and grabbed it before miss Thornhill could notice.
*so... the new girl, huh? ;)"
I blushed violently, before a smug smile left my lips, and my eyes reached Enid's. I giggled for myself before scribbling down an answer next to Enid's small text.
*she's cute. Should I?*
And threw it over to Enid, who read it quickly before squealing. A thumbs up reached me and I smiled, looking over at the goth girl across the room in complete awe. I want to be hers.

End of memories —

"Oh.."
I was only able to say one simple word, before Wednesday's hand snaked up to my jaw, as she leaned in.

"I've always had a soft spot for you."
She whispered, before our lips collided. Well, that was sudden. I giggled for myself into the kiss, as Wednesday's arms sneaked around my waist instead of the neck. I noticed that it was probably her first time, as she was very careful with what she was doing. But she was good at it.

"I find you intruiging. I've never felt that before. Not about another person."
The raven girl admitted, as her hand stroke my waist softly. I smiled, and kissed her cheek before laying down on the bed next to Wednesday, who climbed on top of me.

"I like you too, Wednesday. But I assume that you already knew."