' beach baby '

I never thought that I would get the chance to even see Wednesday in a bikini, but here we are, packing our bags to go to the cliffs. I've been there with Enid before, countless times, so the spot is kind of ours. Of course, I did ask Enid before inviting the goth to the spot. Since Enid is so excited about our new relationship, she happily agreed.

The nature around Nevermore is something a human could never even imagine, and for werewolves, like me, it's like a piece of heaven on earth running around here in my true form.

"I am not going to bathe anyways. Why did I even have to buy this... thing?"
She held up her bikini set that I had bought for her. Just a plain black one, kind of covering, since the raven feels uncomfortable showing a lot of skin.

"It's 32 degrees outside. You're going to die from sun poisoning if you walk around in that dress all day. And if it's not sun poisoning, you're probably going to sweat do death."

Wednesday sighed.
"You're acting like I don't want to die."

I giggled, before kissing her forehead.
"Right. Last year you said the same about falling in love. Look where we are now."

"I'm not in love, just in a stage of admiration. It'll pass."
My smile faded for a split second.

"Okay, ouch."
I let her go to continue packing sunscreen, candy and some water. Wednesday remained quiet.

"I didn't mean that. Come back."
She mumbeled after a while, reaching out after me with her hand.
"Y/n."

After a minute of resisting, I let go of everything that I was doing just to give my focus to my girlfriend.

"hey, I love you."
Wednesday looked directly into my eyes while she spoke.
"Don't listen to my grumpy voice. You know I don't mean it."
Her lips were dangerously close to mine. After a while of just staring at her in complete awe, I let her kiss me. She always gave the most gentle kisses, and I had never experienced anything like them before.

"I love you even more, Wednesday."
I whispered, before stepping away, picking my bag up.
"Where's your bag, my love?"

Wednesday looked at me in confusion, holding her bikini in her hands.
"What did you expect me to bring?"

I sighed and giggled.
"You know what, nevermind. We'll share."

Wednesday still looked extremely confused as I grabbed her hand and led her out of our dorm. It's a pretty long walk to the cliffs, and that's partly why I wanted to take her just there. I happen to know that she loves walks.

The birds chirped happily around us when we approached the woods. The goth looked around with her softest gaze, admiring the tall trees like she'd never been in a forest before. The only thing I could bring myself to look at though, was her. Her way of observing her environments and admiring the things that she actually liked, which was a pretty small amount of stuff.

Her fingers were still intervened with mine as the warm summer weather embraced us, making me slightly sweaty where we walked. I prayed for myself that I wouldn't smell, and stepped away slightly from my girlfriend, who kept walking in her own small world.

When we finally arrived at our final destination, I could see Wednesday's excitement over the spot. I smiled while laying out the blanket for us to sit on, before undressing to reveal my pastel blue bikini underneath. This obviously caught my girl's attention as she spun to look at me.

"Did you buy that recently as well?"
She pulled the bikini band, making it snap back onto my skin. I nodded.

"You look so hot in it."
Wednesday breathed. I noticed how heavy her breath had gotten, and I brought her in closer, just to stroke her lower stomach slightly. She flinched. I knew it.
"Please kiss me."