1 - Goodbye My Almost Lover

Avery's POV:

*Bell Rings*

"I hope everyone have a great summer!" Mr. Johnson tells us before opening the door. The door to heaven.  The door to summer.

There's a lot of things I like about summer. One, no more waking up early. Two, no more homework. Three, no more boys drooling over me. Not to brag about it but it gets really annoying. Four, no more tests, and no more learning.

This summer is for me to stay away from things related to school because every time I hear a teacher talk, my head would explode. Not really, but the thing is that school makes me stressed. All the work and projects due dates . . . it makes me crazy! But it is summer now. So everything is going to be just fine.

"Hey Ave!" The familiar voices broke my thoughts.

"Oh, hey guys!" I waved at my four friends.

"We were wondering if you'd like to go on a sleepover with us?" Jade asked, with hope filled in her eyes.

I looked down and bit my lip nervously.

"Aw, come on! Please! You never hang out with us." Spencer pouted. I sighed.

"I'm sorry guys but ever since Hance broke up with me, I've never been sad in my whole entire life." I explained as I looked down.

"We know that Ave but that was a long time agoWhy can't you ever get over him?" Mia asked gently. I shrugged.

"Maybe because I was actually in love with him." I said as my whole facial expression turned upside down.

Hance and I have dated for 3 years only to know he's been cheating on many girls on me from those years. That's when we broke up. I never figured it out. Hance told me that it was really wrong to do that to a person like me so he finally had confidence and told me. Ever since that day I've had break downs every time I would talk about him. But now I've been trying to move on. It's been 5 months since our break up. Usually people would get over the person in less than a week if they cheated. But not me. I was in love with Hance.

"You know she's on that Pringle boy thoughts when you see her face like that. So you guys shut up." Spencer whispered,

"I can hear you Spence because I, in fact, is awake." Informed her receiving chuckled from them.

"Why'd you guys never supported me with my relationship with Hance?" I asked, curiosity kicking in.

"We support you with your break downs with Hance Ave, but we don't support it when it comes to the relationship." Jade confessed. My friend's words did not hit me. In fact, she was right.

"You know what, I'm going to the sleepover." I confirmed, smiling widely back to my friends.

"Yay!" Mia jumped. She landed on top of me, causing me to fall.

"Whoops. . . ." I laughed as I got up from Mia's helping hand.

"Alright, so what's going on on the sleepover?" I asked the four after i cleaned myself up.

"The sleepover is on Monday! Be there at about 10 AM." Jade told me.

"Wait, why at 10? Isn't that a little early?" I asked with confusion.

"Not when we're throwing a party at my house at night." Spencer smirked.

***
a/n: guys I swear the next chapters are better! omg i know this one is boring but i just wanted to fill you up about avery

that's all lovesss!! hope you'd have a great day :')

-brit