21 - Conslusion

"Yeah, I can't do this." Gareth gave up. Cristiano's mouth immediately dropped to the floor.

"But you promised. . . ." Cristiano pouted, trying to convince Gareth.

James dramatically dropped to his knees and cried, "We don't have hope!"

"Dumbass, get up." Marcelo told James. James stood up and cleaned himself quickly, trying not to make a fool of himself.

"We need your help Gareth!" Luka begged.

"You're the only person who can help us." Toni explained.

"Then what the hell am I doing here?" Karim piped up, jealous.

"It's not like we invited you, Gareth only wanted you to come with him." Sergio answered. Karim soon realized he was right.

"Fuck you, I'm going to eat something from the fridge." Karim said, before leaving to the kitchen, making everyone go to the last subject again.

"Look, you can just go and understand Avery and say sorry to both of them." Gareth suggested to everyone.

"Oh yeah! Great idea Gareth." Marcelo said in sarcasm while rolling his eyes towards him.

"Seriously though, I think it would work." Gareth convinced.

"Hey! I might've came here useless, but I'm with Gareth." Karim shouted from the kitchen.

"No one asked for your opinion." Sergio replied. Karim huffed and left the kitchen to his room with food.

"Okay guys, I think it's good to do it the classy way." Cristiano concluded.

***

Pepe carefully knocked on Isco's door.

"Isco?" Pepe asked through the door. Isco pretended he didn't hear Pepe so he didn't say anything.

"Let me in, we need to talk." Pepe said firmly.

"It's open." Isco replied with a deeper voice than usual. You could tell he was upset.

Pepe slowly opened the door and saw Isco sitting on his bed. He followed and sat beside him.

"Hey, are you okay?" Pepe asked, kind of delicate.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Isco answered surprisingly with a fine emotion.

"I can explain-"

"No it's fine Pepe, I heard the conversation you all had with Avery downstairs." Isco interrupted.

Pepe nodded, "So, what are your thoughts about it?"

"Nothing."

"What?" Pepe was confused.

"I said nothing." Isco repeated himself.

"But I don't get it, you said you liked her. . ."

"When I heard Avery say she only liked me as a friend, I lost hope Pepe. Basically I'm going to stop chasing Avery." Isco explained.

"Oh hell no!" Pepe and Isco turned and saw the rest of the team by the door, with shocked face expressions.

"Stop chasing Avery? Man this is like some real life sad movie!" James screamed.

"What the hell Isco." Toni spoke with furrowed eyebrows.

Toni was furious with Isco deciding to stop coming for Avery. His jaws were hardly clenched. No one has ever seen Toni mad. Sergio on the other hand, lifted Isco up on the air with his strong right arm.

"What the fuck are you thinking?" Sergio yelled in front of Isco's face.

"Let me go!" Isco manages to say without air.

"No! Until you tell me you're just acting like a little boy who has been looking for his last Lego piece for the past 4 hours! " Sergio yelled louder than the last.

"Goodness gracious, Sergio that was such a bad example. . ." Luka silently said in his head.

"I can decide whatever I want Sergio!" Isco shouted, "Now let me go!"

Marcelo from the back forced Sergio's arms to let his firm grip off of Isco while the the others helped Isco out. When they successfully helped the two out, Pepe suddenly turned to the direction of the door and saw the blonde girl. Which has been so far the reason for the drama.

Everyone was left speechless. . .

"Avery. . ." Isco started in a quiet voice. Everyone had different perspectives to what Avery looked like right now. Avery at the same time looked: confused, sad, angry, and upset. But it wasn't at them. It was at her. Avery felt really guilty that her feelings caused a huge problem to Isco and his relationships.

"Guys, i'm sorry." Avery apologized.

"Avery no, don't apologize-" Isco started to say. Toni from behind pushed him really hard from the back and let Isco talk to Avery bravely.

Isco cleared his throat, "Stop apologizing it's not your faul-"

Avery hugged him.

"Isco, my feelings, haven't completely developed yet for you," Avery explained. Isco frowned. "You're an amazing person, and I'm sorry for not realizing your feelings. But that doesn't mean I won't have the feelings back. It just means that it would take time for me to fall for you. Wait don't get it wrong though, like I'm not saying it would take you 20 years you know- wait what am I saying 20 years is too long- maybe 10 years, wait no-"

"Are you saying that you're going to allow me to fall for you?" Isco butt in to Avery's ramblings.

"Yes," Avery nodded. "and you can let myself fall in love with you."

Just before Isco could celebrate someone already was celebrating before him.

"Yes! Yes! The operation is done! Pepe! Celo!" Cristiano squealed like a little girl. Everyone laughed and Pepe and Marcelo joined him.

While on the other hand, Isco was smiling like crazy at Avery.

"Thank you for this permission." Isco smiled.

"Oh, anytime." Avery smirked.

"Alright everybody!" James shouted, trying to get everyone's attention. "We will celebrate with a great party!" Everyone roared with excitement and Isco and Avery looked a little confused. They looked at each other and laughed. Looks like a party is about to happen.

***

here's an update :)

after 48 years

and 70

and fucking 100

i finally updated.