3 - Only 2 Months

I told all my 3 friends everything that was going to happen tonight. They we're very down about the decision. I don't blame them. So was I. I have finally decided to hang out with them for the first time but there goes the "awesome" surprise to ruin it and make me guilty. I'm not kidding, Gareth is like my favorite cousin but surprising me like that is very. . . surprising. I can't even believe my parents were serious about this. Serious as in going to Spain! Am I that such of a loner?

"Do you know what time you're leaving?" Spencer asked.

"No, I just know tonight." I answered Spencer.

"We'll miss you Ave." All four of us got in for a group hug. It will be a long time until a new group hug so we just stayed like this for some moments.

"I'll miss you so much oh my gosh." Jane croaked out with little tears forming on her eyes.

"Hey don't cry," I told Jane as I wipe the forming tears from her brown eyes. "things without me won't make a huge difference since I didn't hang out with you guys that much. And I'm sorry about that. I feel very guilty now especially now that I can't go to the party because of my flight tonight."

"It's okay. But it will actually make a huge difference you know. We all still thought about you, thinking if you're fine and things. We'll miss you." Mia comforted.

"Thanks guys." And we went for another long group hug until I had to go home.

***

"You ready?" Gareth asked me. I nodded. He had my luggage while I had my bags.

Before stepping out of the house my mom hugged me from behind causing me to stop from walking any further.

"We're sorry if you didn't like this idea, but we thought it was the best for you to have fun while you're still young." Mom explained. I hugged her back and let go.

"Remember to call me sometimes okay honey?" She ensured.

"Yes mom. But I'm off now. Bye!" I waved. She blew me a kiss and I followed Gareth to his car. Or was it his?

"Wait what the heck, Gare, this is your car?"

"You can laugh because I bought this today with no regrets." He rolled his eyes. I finally let my laughter out and obnoxiously laughed at his face while he just stood there with his arms crossed.

"Why did you buy this? Do you know a BMW car?" I asked finally getting fresh air back.

"This is a BMW car." That finished me. I laughed so hard I think I almost peed my pants.

Gareth sighed, "Look, I bought this for safety reasons okay?" I nodded at his explanation that basically explained everything because I swore I was hoping to see a sports car.

"You know a lot of things about cars you know that?" I said as I hopped into the vintage looking car.

"Of course not Avery. The car sellers will never tell us the name of the car when we buy it you know." Gareth sarcastically answered. I liked this. It's like he never left and we still joked around.

Gareth started the car and we were off to the airport.

***
a/n: bruh

-brit