17 - McDonalds

a/n: when you just want avisco to happen but then theres avery not knowing any shit ^

(read author's note)

Avery's POV
***

"Is this the election room?" I asked Isco. He suddenly turned to me and gave me a confused and an unbelievable look.

"Jesus no, this is the presidential box." Isco answered my questioning nature.

"What does that mean?" I asked again. He sat down on one of the chairs and gestured for me to sit down.

"This is where the new signings go with the president." Isco explained.

"Obama?" I gasped in shock with my mouth dropped to the floor. Not soon enough Isco burst out laughing right in my face.

"What's funny?" I asked the laughing Isco in front of me. His spit got in my eye which made me back off in literal disgust.

"I-" He tried to say, going back to his previous obnoxious laughs. I started to get annoyed while I wait for a few more minutes to let himself calm down.

Didn't work.

"Isco, what the heck is so funny?" I asked. Isco finally caught his breath and inhaled and exhaled carefully.

"Avery, It's not Obama," He told me. "It's Real Madrid's president, Perez."

I suddenly felt dumbfounded.

"Wow." Was all the words I could say before we left the final section of the Bernabeu.

***

Isco and I just finished the tour around Santiago Bernabeu so now we're in the car. Isco is quietly driving while I, being bored as I am, looked outside the window and sighed loudly enough to give confusion to Isco.

"You okay?" Isco's concerned words drew attention to me. I turned to him and raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah," I answered quickly. He knew already knew it was a lie so he started chuckling.

"I know you're hungry Avery." Isco looked at me. My stomach growled loudly in the quiet silence and I cussed.

"Can we stop and eat lunch?" I asked with hope in my eyes.

"Whoah, you haven't ate lunch yet?" Isco asked in shock, trying to keep his eyes on the road.

"No." I shyly mumbled. I felt the car turning so I looked up and saw Isco driving to McDonald's drive way. My face glowed and I started squealing on my seat.

We got to the ordering section and we ordered what we liked.

"2 burgers and 2 fries." Isco ordered. I slapped his arm and gave him a weird look.

"That's what he wants but what I want is a Bacon McDouble, French Fries sized medium and Coca Cola sized small." I said through the speaker, not caring being top of Isco.

"Is that all?" The person tried to say in good English accent.

"Yes but the paying will be separate like I will be paying for what I'm going to order while my boyfriend here will pay for his." Isco choked on his own spit after I finished explaining to the speaker. I got off of Isco and started worrying.

"Oh my gosh Isco are you okay?" I asked. Isco coughed to get his normal breathing back and looked at me.

"What? Oh yeah, yeah I am."

"You're serious?"

"Wait no- I'm not but at the same time I'm confused because you called me as your boyfriend to the speaker." Isco asked me.

"Oh-" I was interrupted by the amount of honks from the back that we forgot there was a line.

Isco sat straight and drove to the Pick-Up section. He took the food and paid. I took my wallet out and paid for mine.

"You two are lucky I know few English." The old worker laughed while handing me my food.

"That's good." I smiled.

"Be lovable both of you!" The worker shouted before we left the driveway.

"What a nice man." I smiled in my seat.

"Yeah, you heard what he said, be lovable girlfriend." Isco joked. The word made me blush about the fact I told the worker Isco was my boyfriend.

"Yeah sorry about that aha, it just came out I guess." I apologized. I saw Isco's smile fade which made me feel guilty.

"I'm sorry if that was a bad thing to do-"

"No, no it wasn't. As you said, it just slipped out of your mouth." Isco cheered up the mood. I smiled with him and took the fries out of the bag.

"You know we would actually be a power couple." I muffled through my chewing noises. I felt Isco look at me while I kept on looking through my bag for more food.

"Guess we would." Isco agreed.

"Yep."

***
a/n: avery you oblivious idiot

i know i know short chapter balahbakah

I HAVE REASONS WHY THIS IS TOO LATE

1) I WAS SICK
2) SCHOOL PROJECTS
3) SCHOOL QUIZZES
4) LAZYNESS

omFg i KNOW IM SORtY I DONTHAVE TIME TO DO THSI ANYMORE

AND I DONT FEEL INSPIRED

YALL NEED TO BE ACTIVE AND COMMENT ON SHIT FOR ME TO BE HAPPY

IF YOU WANT ME TO UPDATE GO RANT ON THIS CHAPTER AFTER 2 DAYS. IT WILL HELP.

tHATS ALL BYE AND FORGIVE ME