5

Christian comes out of the room. "Mom, Aunt Rosie, help her." He says to them.

Stella with concern says to him "Son, why are you doing this? Why are you so determine to marry her. You are not only ruining your life, but also her."

"I agree with you, Stella. Christian, what you are doing is not right. You know with this decision you are making it difficult not only to you and Jane but also to your family." Rosie says.

"I do not know, what's right or wrong. All I know, this decision is right." Christian says with firmness. "I think you both should go inside. Mom make sure she come downstairs. I don't want any more trouble than this." He turns towards to others in the room. "I think we should head downstairs. All the guests are waiting for us. Let's go." He says and walk towards the door. Everyone in the room were tense, but they can't do anything.

"No. Christian you can't do this? What about Emma?" Elena screams.

"It doesn't matter anymore." Saying this he leaves the room.

For some reason, Christian was feeling that he doing the right thing. This decision is going to be the best decision he have taken in his entire life. This was his instincts. At first, he was shock and felt betrayed, but when Jane knocked on the door,  she also knocked on his heart. That instance, he don't know what happened, he just burst out that he want to marry her. He himself was shocked. At first he wanted to take revenge from Emma. How could she do that to him? what did she think that if she left him, he would wait for her, no way. He would make her regret it. But when Jane said no, it made him angry. Girls would die to marry him, but this girl, standing in front of him was different. She didn't want to marry him, she doesn't care about money and fame. But when he heard her condition, for not interfering in her life. That moment his gut feeling hit him, something deep inside him was telling that marrying Jane was the best.

Stella and Rosie enters the room, Christian has given clear instruction to the both of them to make sure that Jane get change into bridal wear and also she comes downstairs to complete the wedding rituals along with him.

Initially, Jane thought she would escape from the venue when no one is paying attention, but the plan got ruined. Because of Christian. Damn. Now she got no option but to marry him. she don't understand why she agree to marry him. 

Seriously, what's wrong with me. I have lost my mind I guess. Jane thinks.

Stella and Rosie helps Jane to get changed into the bridal wear. The gown was so beautiful, modern, dreamy and sophisticated. Combination of sleek and fairytale. When Jane wore ready with makeup plus hair style. She looked like a princess. Stella and Rosie were stunned when they saw Jane in the wedding gown. She looked like an angel, so stunning. The person who was standing in front of them looked so different. They have always so her in casual wear like jeans and tshirts, even with casual look she looked pretty. But today in this dress, she was looking so beautiful, that anyone who see her will think she is a model wearing a showstopper, gaining the attention of each and single person existed. Though she was looking stunning beyond the words, her face was tense. Her thoughts are running wild. The thoughts about the wedding is making her worried.

Stella and Rosie senses her concern. They both fell sympathy towards her. Even though they tried to talk to Christian, it was of no use. He was so determine in marrying her, that nothing can stop it. 

Stella looking at Jane with concern, "I know what you are thinking, dear. You think its unfair for you, right? You might also think, that we elders are not doing anything to stop this all." Jane was quiet, she didn't utter a single word up to now. Stella continues "We all tried to stop Christian, but he didn't listen to us. My son was stubborn, but he was never this stubborn. I don't know, what's wrong with him today. Believe me, he his not like this." 

Rosie says "She is right. Christian is not like this. He is most mature one. He is the most sensible, kind person. But because of Emma's betrayal, he acting like this. The person he trusted and loved left him on the most important and memorable day."

Jane was listening to what they were talking, "Mrs. Evans. Do you think Christian will accept me in his life? Do you accept me as his wife and daughter-in-law?"

They become speechless, they both don't know the answer of this question. 

"Tell me, Mam, will you accept me as your daughter in law?" Jane asks Stella. Stella lowers her head down. Not knowing how to answer this question. Stella personally don't have any dislike feeling or hatred  against Jane. This whole situation was a mess.

A knock on the door, disturb the talk or the awkward silence in the room. It was the staff, he informed Stella, that everyone is waiting for them. Jane look at the mirror for one last time. Rosie and Stella bring Jane downstairs were the wedding rituals are being held.