16

Christian room was organized, clean and neat. Christian sits on the bed, looking at his phone. There's a bay window in his room. Jane sat there and look out of the window. Sky was clear and sunny. Inside the room was cold. Jane took out her phone, browse her social media. She had turned off the notification of messages. I got plenty of messages from everyone in the company. Wanting to know how she got married to her boss? They wanted gossip well everyone likes it. She read them but didn't reply to their messages. The coming days are going to be hard for Jane, as she will be the topic of the gossip. She doesn't like when people talk without knowing anything. They just makes a presumption and talk. It doesn't make sense, sometime. Why they want to know what's God's ng on other's life? Jane as heard many things in the office. Her colleagues like to gossip about anything, everything. She knows what rumors are flying around. But for one week, she will be the topic. Jane lefts a heavy sigh. 

Christian looks at her with shock, "Hey, are you okay?" 

"Nothing. The rumors in the office are wild." Jane blurs out.

"What rumors?" Christian ask with curiosity.

"How I se...... Nothing. I shouldn't bother you." Jane say.

"I want to know what's going in the office?" Christian puts his phone down. He looks straight at Jane, waiting for to tell.

"Nothing." Jane repeats herself.

"Talk." Christian demands.

Jane sighs. "The whole office is gossiping about the wedding." Jane tells. "Guessing how we dated each other? How no one in the office knew we dated? And so on."

He look at her with amusement. "Really? How come I don't know?" He ask her.

"You are the boss. No one will dare to talk in front of you." Jane state as matter of facts.

He keeps silent. "I want to see." He ask suddenly.

"What?" Jane frows.

"I want to see those messages." He ask and extends his hand for her phone.

Jane looks at him. "You want to read?" 

He nods his head. Jane gives him her phone. He browse through the messages. He laugh with amusement. "They have a lot of time. I guess. Oh. These are so funny, to be honest."

"You find it funny?' Jane questions.

"Yes. How wild are their imagination." He says "I should appoint them to the production house. They can write great scripts."

"I mean, you can do that." Jane admits. "It's gonna be tough day for me." Jane mutters to herself.

"You said something?" He ask her.

"Such a tiring day." Jane excuse herself. She goes downstairs. She goes to backyard of the house. Variety of plants and flowers planted at the yard. Jane was fascinated. She walk around the yard, looking at each and every plant. Stella comes to the yard.

"Do you like plants?" Stella inquire.

"Yes." Jane answers. "I really like nature. Especially your cabin. It's such a wonderful place for vacation."

"You liked cabin?" 

"I did. It was so calm and peaceful there. Cabin is such a wonderful place to recharge and relax." Jane says truthfully.

"You really enjoyed staying at the Cabin?" Stella repeats.

"I did." Jane confirms.

"That's great." Stella smiles. "Christian also likes to stay at the Cabin when he want to relax." Stella tells her.

"He?" Jane asks in confusion.

"It was Christian's idea to build that Cabin. He was so hands on building it." Stella tells her.

"Really? It's amazing. By any chance, did he ever told you why he wanted to build it?"

"Hmmm. I see, you want to know about Christian. It's good that you are making efforts to know him. I am so touched by it." Stella praises her. "About the Cabin? He told me once, it's a special place which he wanted to gift someone."

"Gift someone? It must be for Emma."

"No. It wasn't for her." Stella say. "It was built before they met. And Emma doesn't like that Cabin at all." Stella informs.

"Oh. Who was that special person for whom he built that Cabin?" Jane ask with curiosity.

"I don't know. He never answers it." 

Who is this special person? For whom did he build the cabin? Jane thinks. That person must be very special to him. He must loved that person very very much.