C53

(Warning: Not safe for work content ahead, view discretion is advised!)

- - - - -

After dinner and a heaping dessert of caramel mouse paired with chocolate souffle to soothe that sweet tooth of hers, Song Areum locked herself in a separate room before Park Jimin could attack her. She brushed her teeth, took a shower, and was lying on the bed, eyes closed with a cooling sheet mask on her face.

Park Jimin crept into the room using the master key, his footsteps lighter than a feather, and presence like a shadow blending into the dark room where the only source of light was the moon shining through the window, the pale curtains fluttering from the gentle breeze of the night. The stars were out today, perfect for sitting in the garden, but here she laid, lazy and ready to sleep when the night had barely started.

He was greatly entertained that she thought a mere lock could separate them. This was his house, he knew it like the back of his hand. He leaned on the wall, arms crossed, watching as she laid still, guard too lowered for his liking.

Through the bleak darkness of this room, the only visible part of him was his burning eyes, filled with desire for her. He hadn't kissed her in a while and he missed the taste of her lips, the torturous sounds she made that drove him mad, and the way her body naturally reacted to his.

He pressed a finger to her phone and saw the timer for the sheet mask was only ten seconds from ringing. He let it go off on its own and when she reached over to turn it off, her hand touched his. Her eyes were about to open, but he seized the chance to fluidly take off the mask, his lips covering over hers before she could react.

Her lips moved against his, fighting for the upper hand, and for once, he finally gave it to her. He was surprised when she suddenly grabbed his collar, tugging him down to her as she greedily kissed him back, slowly sucking on his lips, licking her way through, biting even, every little motion driving him insane.

His hands began to explore her body, trailing from her arms to her waist, one hand grasping it whereas the other was keeping his weight off of her body.

The silk nightgown she wore hid very little and soon, his hand was near her midthigh, his thumb caressing the skin before it went towards her inner thigh, teasing the sensitive area, her legs closing in response.

A tiny moan left those heavenly lips of hers when their position changed as Park Jimin settled himself in between her legs, kissing her harder, no longer able to control himself and experience the torture of her slow kisses. He wanted her to take the lead, he truly did, but with how much agony she was giving him, he was close to losing it. There was a familiar ache in his member when his hands began to explore her entire body, roaming everywhere but her breast, her breathy moans tossing his rationality out of the window as her body arched to meet his hands.

"Careful, love." His voice, hoarse and thick with desire, sent shivers crawling up her spine, her fingers reaching to grasp his biceps when his tongue dove into her mouth, stifling her moan as a low growl came from the back of his throat at her taste, sweeter than ambrosia.

His tongue explored her mouth, learning every crevice of it before kissing her deeply again, a gasp leaving her lips when he suddenly bit her bottom lip, only to soothe the area by blowing against it, the sudden exposure of cold air amongst the heat of her body, confusing her brain which was already covered by a heavy fog.