Chapter 1

"I will throw you down and break your neck"

YNS POV

I was in my room sitting on my bed reading a book when all of the sudden my aunt bursts through my door. "Get ready yn. We are having some guests over for dinner in an hour" she says.

"Who's coming over?" I ask. "The Hollingtons are coming". "What!" I say rather loudly. "The Hollingtons are coming over for dinner. " she says with a chuckle. "Uuuhh" I let out an annoyed Huff falling back on my bed. "Look, I know you don't like them, but they're mine and your mother's friends" she looked at me sympathetically. "It's not them I don't like. It's their son". " you don't like him? Why not?" "Because we hate each other". "Why do you guys hate each other?" I took the time to think when she asked me this. "I don't know. We just always have"

She sighed sitting down on my bed then speaking. "Ok... Well let's get you ready ok?" "Ok". "Great. I've picked a dress out for you because we both know your mother has terrible style and you would pick something lame" I just chuckled at my aunts joke. "Ok, that's fair" "here. Go put it on" she says handing me the dress.

I went to my bathroom and put the dress on. I admired myself in the mirror for a moment just taking in how beautiful I looked.

I walked out of my bathroom to see my aunt and my mother talking about something then they turn to look at me

I walked out of my bathroom to see my aunt and my mother talking about something then they turn to look at me. "Oh. You look wonderful darling!" My mother exclaimed "yes, you look amazing yn! This just proves that I have the best style in the family" said my aunt with a proud smile.

My mother looks over to her eyes wide and smacks her arm playfully. "You really think you have the best style?" "No... I know I have the best style!" Says my aunt proudly. My mother just scoffs in a playful manner "unbelievable"

I stood there just smiling at their little banter. "Ok, well dinner is almost ready so come down" said my mother. My aunt shuts my door and follows her down stairs. I put my heels on smiling to myself. I'm happy I live with those women. They are amazing.

I walk down stairs just in time and hear the door bell ring. "Yn get the door please" says my mother. I walk to the door and open to see the Hollingtons and their disgrace of a son.

"Yn! It is so good to see you!" Says mr. Hollington as he gives me a hug. "It's good to see you too Mr. Hollington." I say with a kind smile.

Then Mrs. Hollington hugs me and then takes a look at my outfit. "Yn! You look stunning darling" "thank you Mrs. Hollington. You look stunning as well. It's nice to see you again." I say with a smile "like wise" she then says with a smile.

"Hello Tom" I say with a fake smile. "Hello yn" he says with a sneer. We all walk to the dining room and they greet my mother and aunt. "Cora! Carry! It is so nice to see you again. Thank you for having us." Says Mrs. Hollington hugging them.