Chapter 7

TOM'S POV

I wake up because I feel something rubbing against me and now I have an unbearable erection (Tom with his big scientific words😍😍).

I look over to see yns alarm clock that read 02:44 am. I then look over to yn who's still sound asleep, but then I remember something. She keeps mumbling something and moving her hips. She's the cause of all this madness!

I tried to shake her awake, but she just shrugged my hand off her shoulder and continued murmuring things. I try talking to her. That doesn't work. I try shaking her. That doesn't work. I even tried yelling at her, but it still doesn't work.

Then an idea popped into my head. I roll yn on her back and place my hands on her waist before slowly planting a kiss on her lips. At first nothing happened, but then I started moving my lips and suddenly she started moving her lips along with mine then placing her hands around my neck.

We kissed for a few minutes before I pulled away and looked at her. She looked at me shocked and asked "what was that for?"  "You waking me up"  "me waking you up? I was asleep myself! And having a very nice dream; might I add!"   "What were you dreaming about?" 

She then looked at me with an unsure face and said "Puppies and kittens"   "really?"  "Yes..."   "Is that why you were grinding on me?"  "Umm.... Yes? Did I say anything.... In my sleep?"   "Yes, but I couldn't make out what you were saying."   "Good!"  "Good?"  "Um yeah. Well.. Goodnight I guess!"

She tried to turn back around to go to sleep, but I grabbed her waist and pulled her back before she could. "What do you think you're doing?"  I ask.

"Going back to sleep. I'd like to get back to my dream."   I then look at her for a moment.... Reading her thoughts, so that I could see what her dream was and sure enough she was thinking about it. "Are you alright, Tom?"   "How about we turn that little dream of yours into a reality?"  I said with a smirk.

"Why do you keep reading my thoughts?"  "Why do you keep lying to me?"   "Because I can"  I then pull her on my lap and sit her down on me. As soon as I did that I saw her eyes widen feeling my erection under her.

______________________________________________

YNS POV

He pulled me on his lap and sat me down. I feel my eyes widen as I feel his boner pushing into me. We make eye contact and out of nowhere I feel a wave of confidence rush through me and without thinking I smash my lips on his.

He starts taking my shirt off and I start taking his shirt off. (Me personally, I sleep with a bra on, so if you don't, then you can just cut that part out)

He starts taking my bra off while trailing his mouth down my jawline to my neck. He starts sucking on one of my boobs while massaging and playing with the other then swapping. I put my hand down and accidentally graze his dick. He then groans and I realize how hard it really was.

I then pulled away and grabbed the top of his sweatpants looking back up at him asking for permission. He gave me a nod before I pulled his pants down then pulled his boxers down. I watch as his dick springs up out of his pants and immediately felt flustered.

I then put my hands around it and start stroking it. I put my head down and started licking the tip just to tease him a little. He groans and grabs my hair pulling it a little.