Chapter 14

YNS POV

It was now break and we were on the train. I was sitting with Rose, bsfn, Lestrange, Avery, and Mulciber. We were talking about what we planned on doing after Hogwarts.

"I plan on working in the ministry." said Rose with a smile. "I'd like to work in the ministry as well." Said Mulciber. "I want to be the headmaster of the school." Said Avery. "If you're gonna be the headmaster, I wanna be the head mistress." Said bsfn to Avery as he smiled.

They all either wanted to work in the ministry or at the school. I had no idea what I wanted to be. As they kept talking I zoned out. I'm going home to see my mom and aunt. I'll have to face them and tall them about my situation. I thought about it more. How could I let this happen? I'm so fucking stupid. (Don't agree with that).

I'll be 16 in few months, so there's that. I'll still be a teen mom. What if my mom kicks out? What if she disowns me completely? Wait a second. I obviously didn't make this baby by myself. It's Tom's baby. I can't even believe it. Me and Tom made a baby together... Well it's still being made. Either way.

I don't even know how long I've been pregnant. Should I tell Tom? What would he say? What would he do? He'd kill me, the child, and everyone who knew about it. I can't tell him. Even if he didn't kill anyone it'd ruin his future plans.. Whatever they are. He probably plans on being a mass murderer.

What if the school knows? What if I get kicked out? The only people who know about the pregnancy are me and the school nurse. She'll definitely tell someone. I sat there over thinking about everything.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and it pushed me out of my thoughts. I look up to see Lestrange looking at me concerned.

"Are you ok?" He asked me quietly. I looked around at everyone seeing that they were still talking with each other. I looked back at him nodding my head and giving a small smile. "You know we're here if you need anything." He said with a faint smile. "I know. My head just hurts a little, I'll be alright." He smiled and nodded getting back to the conversation.

I looked out the window thinking about my future. While they were busy talking about the things they plan on being I'm over he thinking about the things I can't be. I wanted to have kids of course, but as an adult. I wanted to graduate school, get a good career, get married, then start a family.

I'm probably gonna be a disowned, single, low income mom now. It's my fault though. After a while I fell asleep.

_____________

I arrived at my manor and when I walked in I saw my mom and aunt sitting at the kitchen island laughing about something. I walked into the kitchen after taking my shoes off.

(Me personally, I find it disrespectful wearing shoes in doors and that's how I grew up. If it's not you then never mind.)

They looked at me and smiled brightly. "Yn!!" They both yelled running up and hugging me. "Hi Mom! Hi aunt Carry!" I said with a big smile. This may be the last time this ever happens.

"Oh my goodness, I've missed you so much! How are you? Are you eating well?" My mom said while beaming. "I've missed you too mom and yes, I am." I smile at her.

"How are you dear? We really miss you here with us y'know" my aunt said with a little laugh.

"I am doing ok. I miss being here alot." I said